The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
OMG! Just received my first offer today for LSE Economics - after many months of waiting. So happy! :biggrin:

Congrats man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8461
Original post by furryface12
If I got a C in a chemistry module in January and resat to get a B in June, do I need to put both down on UCAS?

If in same year then NO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8462
OMG! Just received my first offer today for LSE Economics - after many months of waiting. So happy! :biggrin:

Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue

Thanks!

Congrats bro! :woo:, I swear LSE econ is like the most competitive course at LSE? nice one bro

Congratulations, very impressive :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
Congrats bro! :woo:, I swear LSE econ is like the most competitive course at LSE? nice one bro

Cheers :tongue:. I guess, it's my second choice aswell!

Original post by Lucy96
Congratulations, very impressive :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!

Congratulations! That's amazing :biggrin:
Original post by euphrosyne
Congratulations! That's amazing :biggrin:

Thank you!
Cheers :tongue:. I guess, it's my second choice aswell!

Thank you!

Expected it :wink: congrats :biggrin:

What's the offer?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Expected it :wink: congrats :biggrin:

What's the offer?

Hehe thanks! :tongue:

A*AAE, with an A* in Maths, and an E in Further Maths
Hehe thanks! :tongue:

A*AAE, with an A* in Maths, and an E in Further Maths

I love those Es :rofl:

It means, we want you.

I'm stuck... Should...

1) Drop Biology A2 and Fast track Spanish A Level next year and self teach f.maths
2) above but further maths
3) keep biology A2 and do half further maths in lessons, and other half self taught
4) drop biology A2, do Spanish A2 and half turther maths lessons and finish a2 f.maths outside while self studying Spanish AS.. .

So many options.
I love those Es :rofl:

It means, we want you.

I'm stuck... Should...

1) Drop Biology A2 and Fast track Spanish A Level next year and self teach f.maths
2) above but further maths
3) keep biology A2 and do half further maths in lessons, and other half self taught
4) drop biology A2, do Spanish A2 and half turther maths lessons and finish a2 f.maths outside while self studying Spanish AS.. .

So many options.

I think it's just to make sure you don't drop it :tongue:

Don't you want to do Medicine? If that's the case then it would be a good idea to keep Biology as dropping it would limit your options.
I think it's just to make sure you don't drop it :tongue:

Don't you want to do Medicine? If that's the case then it would be a good idea to keep Biology as dropping it would limit your options.

"medicine is just plumbing" made me realise I wanna do Chemistry or languages (ideally chem with a lang)
"medicine is just plumbing" made me realise I wanna do Chemistry or languages (ideally chem with a lang)

In that case, then yh I'd suggest dropping Biology and carrying on with the other two. I wouldn't self-teach a language though.
Thanks!

Congrats
Original post by Kezza Wilson
Congrats

Cheers

(Just wondering are you a guy or a girl? Cos I remember seeing a blue avator next to your name awhile ago.)
Cheers

(Just wondering are you a guy or a girl? Cos I remember seeing a blue avator next to your name awhile ago.)

Don't mention it

I try not to fit into labels :h:
Today I feel like a girl. Then, I felt like a boy :biggrin:
In that case, then yh I'd suggest dropping Biology and carrying on with the other two. I wouldn't self-teach a language though.

Okay, then :biggrin:

Well I'm doing French A2 without full lessons which is why I have a free block next year.

Congrats! :biggrin:

Latest