The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lemon_sherbert123
If you are a grad with 740 on A100 I'd be surprised you would be rejected when people haven't with lower scores. Just doesn't add up

grads are in competition with grads only?
Reply 861
Original post by jollygood
Tbh, I think u are pretty much guaranteed an interview so don't worry :smile: Both your Ucas and Ukcat are amazing !! I have 635ukcat and 700 tariff( from 5A* predictions) so I am quite hopeful. I think they Care more about the Ucas tariff than the ukcat as someone earlier mentioned that people last year from his school with ukcat of 610,620 were invited for interviews but those with 690,680 were rejected. This shows that they care more about the ucas tariff. Well thats my opinion I don't know what everyone else thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sure damn hope so!!! Best of luck to you man you've also got strong ucas...

the problem with me is that ukcat scores seem to have increased by like 40% from last year where now what is regarded as a good score is like 750+
Reply 862
Original post by games211
How when the maximum i can get is 420 ....

if u did extra stuffs and a levels and stuff e.g.

epq A* = 70

General studies A = 60

FSMQ A = 20

every little counts
Original post by foilgrass
I sure damn hope so!!! Best of luck to you man you've also got strong ucas...

the problem with me is that ukcat scores seem to have increased by like 40% from last year where now what is regarded as a good score is like 750+

I know that worries me too but I you look at your total score of ucas and ukcat its around 1340 and thats amazing I am being serious. I don't think u will get rejected. So chin up :smile:
Have you any idea how long they usually take to send out all the rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the highest UKCAT for grad rejection so far? I see 735... hoping I made it with 740. Good luck everyone!
Original post by foilgrass
if u did extra stuffs and a levels and stuff e.g.

epq A* = 70

General studies A = 60

FSMQ A = 20

every little counts

I didn't do any...When i went to Barts open day they said it was excellent and because you have achieved them puts you in a better spot.. they recommended i applied...My school didnt do the EPQ....
Original post by MJK91
What's the highest UKCAT for grad rejection so far? I see 735... hoping I made it with 740. Good luck everyone!

I've only seen 720 at the moment for grad
I've only seen 720 at the moment for grad

Why does everyone hate me ....OK next time i get news i will keep my mouth shut happy:smile:
Yeah sorry, correction 720 is the highest so far. Misread the thread haha.

I guess if 720 is rejected and people with lower than that haven't heard yet there must be a **** load more to come tomorrow :/ eek. It's mean of them to reject before inviting anyone!
Original post by MJK91

I guess if 720 is rejected and people with lower than that haven't heard yet there must be a **** load more to come tomorrow :/ eek. It's mean of them to reject before inviting anyone!

but your applying on the graduate scheme.... we all applied on the undergraduate scheme
Original post by MJK91

It feels like I'm just waiting hopefully 720 is cut off. They have so many to do will take a couple of days thought they would have gone high to low
It feels like I'm just waiting hopefully 720 is cut off. They have so many to do will take a couple of days thought they would have gone high to low

Are you a grad?
but your applying on the graduate scheme.... we all applied on the undergraduate scheme

Someone in the grad thread had a rejection with 720.

Did you only apply to A100?
Original post by MJK91
Someone in the grad thread had a rejection with 720.

Did you only apply to A100?

yup
yup

Can't believe you were rejected with 740 for the UG, stupidly competitive this year. Do they assess PS as well, or just UKCAT + tariff?
Original post by MJK91
Can't believe you were rejected with 740 for the UG, stupidly competitive this year. Do they assess PS as well, or just UKCAT + tariff?

Just UKCAT according to their website..so i dont get why everyone is fussing over my UCAS tarrif.....
Why does everyone hate me ....OK next time i get news i will keep my mouth shut happy:smile:

Your a graduate but you were 15 in 2011 sonething doesbt add up post history says it all. Must be a child star :s
Your a graduate but you were 15 in 2011 sonething doesbt add up post history says it all. Must be a child star :s

I am really going to give my real DOB......I wasn't even paying attention to it when signing up ....Dude I JUST GOT REJECTED THANKS FOR THE LOVE :s-smilie:
I am really going to give my real DOB......I wasn't even paying attention to it when signing up ....Dude I JUST GOT REJECTED THANKS FOR THE LOVE :s-smilie:

Erm you said on a post you were 15 so you either pretend to be underage which is a bit worrying or troll as you also applied in 2011 for kings but were 15. Who knows but odd
Erm you said on a post you were 15 so you either pretend to be underage which is a bit worrying or troll as you also applied in 2011 for kings but were 15. Who knows but odd

I dont know what your talking about it might have been my brother the password is automatically added to the computers in our house. Like i said i have given up sooo LEAVE ME ALONE IN PEACE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending