The Student Room Group

Leeds Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

I have a feeling that we're nearly all gap year students if we have an interview :smile: Leeds love work experience and it's difficult to do all that plus A-Levels at the same time. I know two people who got in after reapplying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by professorsully
I have a feeling that we're nearly all gap year students if we have an interview :smile: Leeds love work experience and it's difficult to do all that plus A-Levels at the same time. I know two people who got in after reapplying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah? I know this year Leeds really went all out on narrowing down applicants. Yeah exactly, I really hadn't got time to do all the universities wanted, I'd done some but now I'm so much more informed. Ohh that's good :smile:
Anyone with a Leeds interview tomorrow?! GOOD LUCKK! :smile:
Please dont be shy to share about the experience. Ps give us a heads up
Original post by #FutureDentist
Anyone with a Leeds interview tomorrow?! GOOD LUCKK! :smile:

best of luck!! You'll be fine, seriously :smile:
Reply 185
All those having their interviews tomorrow, best of luck :-) x
Eeeeek interview today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go girl. See you there next year
hi everyone.

just wanted to remind the interviewees today...NOT to tell everyone else on the thread what they were asked in the MMIs

REMEMBER every man for himself/herself

by tellling...you are only compromising YOUR place at leeds. i hope no one is stupid enough to pm each other

we've all worked hard to even get an interview, so im sure others would agree we don't want some big mouth blabbering everything we were asked.

i know somebody who's had an offer withdrawn because they blabbed.

good luck to people who have interviews today
Original post by pixie_princess
hi everyone.

just wanted to remind the interviewees today...NOT to tell everyone else on the thread what they were asked in the MMIs

by tellling...you are only compromising YOUR place at leeds. i hope no one is stupid enough to pm each other

we've all worked hard to even get an interview, so im sure others would agree we don't want some big mouth blabbering everything we were asked.

Shut up man. No need to make up false stories to emphasise the point. People like you are probably those who have and will end up asking around so please cut the crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pixie_princess
hi everyone.

No harm in discussing it with people who already had theirs.
Original post by Shaadi Baba
Shut up man. No need to make up false stories to emphasise the point. People like you are probably those who have and will end up asking around so please cut the crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha im not even a dentistry applicant.. but this is too funny :colone: "had their application withdrawn". Effective :P
Just finished my interview this morning if anybody wants to discuss or needs somebody to talk to you can always pm me.
Had a great time
Original post by Shaadi Baba

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want to risk getting your offer withdrawn go for it (if you get an offer that it is)

Are you pissed off because you want to cheat?

dont accuse me of anything before you know the facts

good luck anyway
Original post by still winning
Just finished my interview this morning if anybody wants to discuss or needs somebody to talk to you can always pm me.

Ermm you have yours on the 16th mate.
Don't even try it Lol
Original post by #FutureDentist
Ermm you have yours on the 16th mate.
Don't even try it Lol

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL IM DEAD.

haha this thread is actually really amusing.
...Damn, should have applied to dentistry :P
Original post by Ambitions
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL IM DEAD.

haha this thread is actually really amusing.
...Damn, should have applied to dentistry :P

Glad you find this amusing.
Had my dates mixed up it was today so once again anybody wants to discuss it we can pm each other. Ps future dentist your not invited till next week so sorry but your names not on the list.
Hello pixie princess why are you so angry princess. Chillax nobody is going to give out exact questions. We have done what we could do. Hope to see you next year at leeds. Have a brilliant weekend. I need a stiff drink.

Quick Reply