The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pittawithcheese
I've had the email. I don't want to log into UCAS. If I don't log on it's not real..... ***sob***

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just check. Its like ripping off a plaster. Waiting might just get your hopes up and make it hurt more if its a rejection. Have you got other choices left?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 961
Original post by Emma_O25
Could anybody tell me what UCAS tariff is i have no idea??

Simply saying for A Levels A*=140 A=120 B=100 and so on.
I have an email saying my track has been updated and one of my friends just got rejected too but I don't think I'll log in until tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manupalace
Just check. Its like ripping off a plaster. Waiting might just get your hopes up and make it hurt more if its a rejection. Have you got other choices left?

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 choices left. Rejected. It's fine, really.

Excuse me one moment, I have something in my eye........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 964
Original post by Pittawithcheese
3 choices left. Rejected. It's fine, really.

Excuse me one moment, I have something in my eye........

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry about that? A100 or grad? stats if u dnt mind?
Original post by sherazhar
just an approximation! only for mid-ranges since very few data in hand.

520/2860
620/2600

give or take about 20.

Hope you're right :s-smilie:

Sorry to hear about rejections guys! chin up and remember your other choices will still consider you. Im still in the middle of this battle field :redface: Remember its not over till its over!
Every single time i read 'i have just received an email saying 'track has updated'', i have a mini heart attack and check my email :/ ughh the downside of tsr :frown:
Reply 967
Original post by Tee Logan x
Every single time i read 'i have just received an email saying 'track has updated'', i have a mini heart attack and check my email :/ ughh the downside of tsr :frown:

Snap, just got an email saying something has changed on your ucas track...was a false alarm thank god. :redface:
Original post by PG593
Snap, just got an email saying something has changed on your ucas track...was a false alarm thank god. :redface:

Really? what a coincidence! so what actually changed on track? knowing ucas probably nothing :tongue: lol
Reply 969
sorry to hear about all the rejections!

Was wondering if the ucas tariff applies to international graduate students applying to the 5 year?? if so how would I go about calculating it if my high school qualifications are not listed on the ucas tariff table?
Reply 970
Original post by Tee Logan x
Really? what a coincidence! so what actually changed on track? knowing ucas probably nothing :tongue: lol

Was an interview invite to Aberdeen med school instead :smile: I'm not usually a superstitious person but when you get that UCAS track email and it's Friday the 13th, you can't help but think 'FML!' :redface:
Reply 971
Right... not to sound arrogant, but I have a feeling they've worked out my tariff wrong because I just got rejected with 790 tariff and 710 UKCAT... :frown:
Original post by PG593
Was an interview invite to Aberdeen med school instead :smile: I'm not usually a superstitious person but when you get that UCAS track email and it's Friday the 13th, you can't help but think 'FML!' :redface:

What a nice surprise- you log on searching for the thumbs down sign but instead you just get an interview for another Med School- well done you!!! Completely forgot it was Friday the 13th :/
Reply 973
Original post by StephenNaulls
Right... not to sound arrogant, but I have a feeling they've worked out my tariff wrong because I just got rejected with 790 tariff and 710 UKCAT... :frown:

whaaaat? why do u think so? there must have bn a mistake.
sorry about that? A100 or grad? stats if u dnt mind?

Grad A101
2:1 Arabic 2005
MSc Warwick 2013
697.5 UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
whaaaat? why do u think so? there must have bn a mistake.

Im not suprised got rejected with 740 yesterday :frown:
Rejection A*AAA achieved (500 tariff) and 745 UKCAT
Reply 977
Original post by StephenNaulls

oh my gosh!!! I am so so so sorry :frown: Do you mind sharing the details of your tariffs? Maybe call them up and ask why ???
Reply 978
What tariff do you even need then? Getting rejected with 790 is quite a shock!
I genuinely think something's gone wrong with admissions at QM :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending