The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lemon_sherbert123
You do realise last night everyone worked our they were a troll only need to see they were 15 In 2011 n now a grad so take with a pinch of salt

Talk about having a hate campaign...and i told you my brother uses my account too...calm down.. Idio*:smile:
Reply 1001
Original post by games211
I am a gradaute so thhy only look at your UKCAT...If your a graduate you should go on the graduate entry 2014/applying 2013 forum and mostly people with that score are getting rejected...:mad:

What UKCAT score did you get?
Original post by oz40
What UKCAT score did you get?

Reply 1003

A100 or A101 (GEM)?
Talk about having a hate campaign...and i told you my brother uses my account too...calm down.. Idio*:smile:

Of course u also applied at 15 for king Erm troll not the only one calling you out its not nice at al
Original post by oz40
A100 or A101 (GEM)?

A100
Original post by lemon_sherbert123
Of course u also applied at 15 for king Erm troll not the only one calling you out its not nice at al

I don't get your problem with me..there are people with 740 who are also getting rejected.. please don't quote me again thanks..
Original post by kcapsoccer
guys i cant believe that, i just got rejected with 540 tariff and 740 ukcat.. is anyone at any similar situation or should i call them up or something..? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really sorry to hear that but it's not only you- between today and yesterday many people, with similiar stats to yours, got rejected. Someone called them up but said they were just rude and pretty useless so i don't think there's any point in that.
Hi, don't worry I haven't received anything yet but ill probably also be rejected due to my poor ukcat score.
Did they give you the option of going on to another course such as biology or biomedical science?

Original post by Ambitions
"UCAS TRACK HAS CHANGED"... so turns out QM rejected me...
Tbh, I can't believe I wasted an option on them... Haha

(Haha, I'm just being spiteful because I'm rejected :P) Honestly, best of luck for those lucky enough to get through to the next stage! Quite a few people I know go there, heard great stuff :P
Reply 1009
A100

That's really surprising. Rejection with 740 UKCAT? For graduates, Barts interview from the top down. I had an interview at Barts last year with 670 mind you, and I had all the usual experience anyone else had.

What is your work experience and extra-circulars like?
Original post by oz40
That's really surprising. Rejection with 740 UKCAT? For graduates, Barts interview from the top down. I had an interview at Barts last year with 670 mind you, and I had all the usual experience anyone else had.

What is your work experience and extra-circulars like?

Are you a graduate?
Reply 1011
Has any graduate entry for medicine had interview invites yet??
Original post by dr.sangs
has any graduate entry for medicine had interview invites yet??

a100 or a101?
:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:Barts:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:
Reply 1014
Has any graduate entry applicant for A101 had interview invites yet?
Original post by StephenNaulls
A*AA prediction: 380
A at AS: 60
A* EPQ: 70
Level 3 OCR National Business Studies Distinction: 120
Level 3 Performing Arts Merit: 80

=710... I think there might be something else in there somewhere that brought it up to 790, but I can't remember and I don't really want to check. Ugh.

I've emailed them, but at the end of the day what's done is done!

What the actual hell!! Then i know im not dodging their bullet, I have 540 UCAS but 740 UKCAT. All i can put it down to is that its a 50:50 weight and not a sliding scale. but that's contradicting because from last years data one can make up for the other! :s-smilie:

If you got rejected with 790 its either a mistake or people are applying with tariffs of 1000+ id call them up ASAP man!
Original post by raveen789
What the actual hell!! Then i know im not dodging their bullet, I have 540 UCAS but 740 UKCAT. All i can put it down to is that its a 50:50 weight and not a sliding scale. but that's contradicting because from last years data one can make up for the other! :s-smilie:

If you got rejected with 790 its either a mistake or people are applying with tariffs of 1000+ id call them up ASAP man!

Will they still be in the office? I've emailed them.
Original post by dr.sangs
Has any graduate entry applicant for A101 had interview invites yet?

What was your ukcat score?
Original post by kcapsoccer
guys i cant believe that, i just got rejected with 540 tariff and 740 ukcat.. is anyone at any similar situation or should i call them up or something..? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now thats weird I have exact same stats 540 tariff AAAAa and 740 UKCAT, probably not got round to me yet :redface:
Original post by StephenNaulls
Will they still be in the office? I've emailed them.

Dunno but worth a shot id be so mad with a score like yours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending