The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bloody hell a quadruple stabbing after the Denver Chiefs game. Whats with all the violence in the stadiums this year...
Original post by 419
Best news to wake up to. Chargers surely going playoff now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Orly? Reckon you'll finish 8-8 tbh... Dolphins on for 9-7 or better
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Orly? Reckon you'll finish 8-8 tbh... Dolphins on for 9-7 or better

cant remember are you a Dolphins fan? :tongue:

This situation with RG3 is a complete mess...
Reply 7723
Original post by Malevolent
If there is one quarterback who I want to win a ring that isn't on the Patriots its Philip Rivers, damn the man is hilarious. After the end of his career he should go on to broadcasting!

Just watched his post-match interview thing, the guy is insane:lol: Nice to see someone with some personality up there, too many sportspeople are boring
Original post by Zubby77
Just watched his post-match interview thing, the guy is insane:lol: Nice to see someone with some personality up there, too many sportspeople are boring

I used to hate him but after the 2007 AFC championship game he went way up in my rankings.
cant remember are you a Dolphins fan? :tongue:

No, I actually dislike them quite a bit - I wanted the Steelers to get that last playoff place (Ravens/Chargers second choice) but to be honest the Dolphins seem the likely choice at this stage, unfortunately :frown:

(I support the Seahawks, for future reference :tongue:)
No, I actually dislike them quite a bit - I wanted the Steelers to get that last playoff place (Ravens/Chargers second choice) but to be honest the Dolphins seem the likely choice at this stage, unfortunately :frown:

(I support the Seahawks, for future reference :tongue:)

Oh I see, I'm between the Chargers and Ravens for who I want that last spot to go to now that the Jaguars can't make it :lol:
Oh I see, I'm between the Chargers and Ravens for who I want that last spot to go to now that the Jaguars can't make it :lol:

Yeah, I tend to be realistic with my predictions, but that doesn't mean I want them to come true :wink: I would looove to see the Chargers get it but would definitely take the Ravens over the
Dolphins :mad:
Yeah, I tend to be realistic with my predictions, but that doesn't mean I want them to come true :wink: I would looove to see the Chargers get it but would definitely take the Ravens over the
Dolphins :mad:

Why'd you dislike the Dolphins so much? :tongue:
Why'd you dislike the Dolphins so much? :tongue:

Well (story time :u:) the first time I saw American football was the '08 Super Bowl (well '07 season) when the Giants beat the Pats. Didn't really watch it again til the one where the Packers beat the Steelers then watched it again the next couple of years... the first time I really got interested was the start of this year really, picked the Seahawks out as my team :wink:

This season is the first I've ever watched all the way through and the impression I have got of some teams is better than others. Not a fan of the Dolphins because that whole "rookie bullying" thing seemed really badly handled. I don't know the truth obviously but it didn't make a good impression... not only that but I just have a bad feeling about them :wink:
Well (story time :u:) the first time I saw American football was the '08 Super Bowl (well '07 season) when the Giants beat the Pats. Didn't really watch it again til the one where the Packers beat the Steelers then watched it again the next couple of years... the first time I really got interested was the start of this year really, picked the Seahawks out as my team :wink:

This season is the first I've ever watched all the way through and the impression I have got of some teams is better than others. Not a fan of the Dolphins because that whole "rookie bullying" thing seemed really badly handled. I don't know the truth obviously but it didn't make a good impression... not only that but I just have a bad feeling about them :wink:

How dare you bring up 07 season!

Ahh I see, I honestly don't mind the Dolphins even though they're division rivals, the bullying thing was handled terribly and I get a feeling the locker room right now is pretty messed up but honestly I don't think they're that bad. There are a few players though who I really dislike on that team.
How dare you bring up 07 season!

Ahh I see, I honestly don't mind the Dolphins even though they're division rivals, the bullying thing was handled terribly and I get a feeling the locker room right now is pretty messed up but honestly I don't think they're that bad. There are a few players though who I really dislike on that team.

Yeah I like them more than the 49ers (their fans :angry:) but I don't know, there are definitely teams I like more. Probably just down to human bias tbf, but you know. Sometimes you just don't like a team :u:
Yeah I like them more than the 49ers (their fans :angry:) but I don't know, there are definitely teams I like more. Probably just down to human bias tbf, but you know. Sometimes you just don't like a team :u:

Like the Patriots and most fans who hate them :lol:
Like the Patriots and most fans who hate them :lol:

I don't hate the Patriots but can kinda understand it... Tom Brady is the typical all-american Jock kinda guy. But I like them :tongue:
I don't hate the Patriots but can kinda understand it... Tom Brady is the typical all-american Jock kinda guy. But I like them :tongue:

Haha really? Tom Brady looks nothing like a jock to me, just a good looking guy but athletically he's about as athletic as a wet cloth :lol:

Most the time its Bill Belichick is too boring :tongue:
Reply 7735
Original post by Zubby77

Dem rattlesnake skin boots!!
Reply 7736
Tom Brady is hilariously gif-able, some of the ones I see of him around the net are so funny.

Spoiler

Reply 7737
Haha not certain yet :tongue:

I dunno guess they want to just let Griffin sit out the rest of the year to spend more time recovering. Won't get much though as you said unless he really shows something in these coming games as the draft has many potential good future QB's. Keenan Allen is OROTY

Raiders and chief who should be resting their starters for playoff. Don't forget this is the old Philip rivers- the one that's beast mode in December :coma:

Brb lose to the raiders next week lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zubby77
Tom Brady is hilariously gif-able, some of the ones I see of him around the net are so funny.

Spoiler

Man gotta love the guy, if only there was a gif of him going down that water slide :rofl:

Original post by 419
Raisers and chief who should be resting their starters for playoff. Don't forget this is the old Philip rivers- the one that's beast mode in December :coma:

Brb lose to the raiders next week lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the borderline elite Philip Rivers. Haha can't see that happening.
Reply 7739
Jameis Winston wins the Heisman, I've only seen his highlight reel but he looks a player, a proper field general too.

Latest