The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaa lol! Is that a good thing? :tongue:

Ah right, I'm not too White and I'm not too dark tbh, I'm just in the middle :tongue:

yup :biggrin:

id love to be in the middle ;D
Reply 6721
Original post by dasolja123
yup :biggrin:

id love to be in the middle ;D

Haha, that's alright then :tongue:

I am so effing tired! Been up since half4! Only got 4 hours sleep last night :redface:
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha, that's alright then :tongue:

I am so effing tired! Been up since half4! Only got 4 hours sleep last night :redface:

lol :biggrin:

wow why?

im happy!!!! all my written exams for my mocks done-just my controlled assessments now:frown: English speaking and listening (10 mins-monday) french speaking (5mins-tuesday) German speaking (5 mins-Friday)
These controlled assessments actually go towards my gcse grade :frown: my mocks didnt....
Reply 6723
lol :biggrin:

wow why?

im happy!!!! all my written exams for my mocks done-just my controlled assessments now:frown: English speaking and listening (10 mins-monday) french speaking (5mins-tuesday) German speaking (5 mins-Friday)
These controlled assessments actually go towards my gcse grade :frown: my mocks didnt....

My aunt had a little baby boy on Thursday morning :biggrin:so I had been up for too ling that day!

I'm sure you'll do fine for your controlled assessments :smile: Good Luck anyway x
Original post by IqraHaq
My aunt had a little baby boy on Thursday morning :biggrin:so I had been up for too ling that day!

I'm sure you'll do fine for your controlled assessments :smile: Good Luck anyway x

Congrats :smile: Well to your aunty that is :smile:
Reply 6725
Original post by de_monies
Congrats :smile: Well to your aunty that is :smile:

Lol thanks anyway :tongue:. Little bubba is too cute, been holding him almost all day :biggrin: x
Have any of you got hitched with someone on this thread yet?
#IKnowWhatYoureAllThinking

:colone:
Reply 6727
Original post by killa78
Have any of you got hitched with someone on this thread yet?
#IKnowWhatYoureAllThinking

:colone:

Random question lol why? would you consider it? :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq

oh my dayyyyys!!!! that is like sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! have you decided on a name yet???? and awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! i totally dont blame you!!! is it her first baby? (sorry if i sound REALLY curious-its cuz i totally love babies) :biggrin:

and awww thanks :biggrin: my mom thought i was revising for them all day today but i was just chilling and listening to music-probz shud have revised.....
Reply 6729
oh my dayyyyys!!!! that is like sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! have you decided on a name yet???? and awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! i totally dont blame you!!! is it her first baby? (sorry if i sound REALLY curious-its cuz i totally love babies) :biggrin:

and awww thanks :biggrin: my mom thought i was revising for them all day today but i was just chilling and listening to music-probz shud have revised.....

Yeh I know it's so exciting! :biggrin: they had decided a boys name and a girls name before... They named him Zakariya. He's just sooooooo cute!!! And it's her third :smile:. I love babies aswell!!

Haha lol, dw I do that all the time too :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh I know it's so exciting! :biggrin: they had decided a boys name and a girls name before... They named him Zakariya. He's just sooooooo cute!!! And it's her third :smile:. I love babies aswell!!

Haha lol, dw I do that all the time too :tongue:

OMG!!!!!!!!! i really want a baby but im 16 !!!!! cant wait to get married!!!

glad im not the only one ;p
Original post by IqraHaq
Random question lol why? would you consider it? :tongue:

This is the 'find a wife thread' and if you haven't noticed, I suggest you keep your guard up :wink:

Would I consider it?
Potentially - you'd have to be pretty special.

Although it's next to impossible without committing haram so 95% no.

The 5% is due to the fact I'm a human and may waiver in imaan :tongue:

Sufficient answer? :lol:

Wbu?

Spoiler

Reply 6732
OMG!!!!!!!!! i really want a baby but im 16 !!!!! cant wait to get married!!!glad im not the only one ;p
Me too!!! Lol my friends think I'm a proper wierdo for wanting kids :tongue:
Reply 6733
Lololoooolllllllllllllllllll :d
Original post by IqraHaq
Me too!!! Lol my friends think I'm a proper wierdo for wanting kids :tongue:

looool :biggrin: me and my homie are always talking about babies. the thing is....and im not being mean...you can also get ugly babies...

you are totally NOT weird. if they dont want babies they can just go away...although i have another friend who goes that she doesnt want kids cuz theyre gonna disown her when their teenagers and she doesnt want to go through all that effort....
Reply 6735
Original post by killa78
This is the 'find a wife thread' and if you haven't noticed, I suggest you keep your guard up :wink:

Would I consider it?
Potentially - you'd have to be pretty special.

Although it's next to impossible without committing haram so 95% no.

The 5% is due to the fact I'm a human and may waiver in imaan :tongue:

Sufficient answer? :lol:

Wbu?

Spoiler

Haha riiiight...:tongue:

Yh nice answer, tbqh I'd probs say the same
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha riiiight...:tongue:

Yh nice answer, tbqh I'd probs say the same

Im a wise old man, spreading wisdom init (Y)

And yeah, one of the biggest regrets I've known of muslims I know is Zina. It eats them up and always plays on their mind.

May allah swt protect us. Ameen,
Reply 6737
looool :biggrin: me and my homie are always talking about babies. the thing is....and im not being mean...you can also get ugly babies...

you are totally NOT weird. if they dont want babies they can just go away...although i have another friend who goes that she doesnt want kids cuz theyre gonna disown her when their teenagers and she doesnt want to go through all that effort....

Lol I know what you mean! I've seen some babies who look like old men, poor babies. Sometimes as time goes on they start to look cuter though :tongue:

Yh my friends think the thought of physically having one is just freaky :tongue:
Reply 6738
Original post by killa78
Im a wise old man, spreading wisdom init (Y)

And yeah, one of the biggest regrets I've known of muslims I know is Zina. It eats them up and always plays on their mind.

May allah swt protect us. Ameen,

Yup true dat :biggrin:

Ameen.
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol I know what you mean! I've seen some babies who look like old men, poor babies. Sometimes as time goes on they start to look cuter though :tongue:

Yh my friends think the thought of physically having one is just freaky :tongue:

lool my mom said my lil bro was an ugly baby but i saw a pic of when he was 9-ish (he's 14 right now) and i was like awwww-didnt tell him that tho-he'd get big headed...

i know someone who had her baby in jeans-ouch....

Latest