The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrZwitterion
Thank you :smile: I applied to KCL, Imperial, Edinburgh and Birmingham. Wbu? Haha dw about the questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and my top is Edinburgh! Awesome place

Oh cool, very academic places then :smile: have you heard back from anywhere else? I applied to KCL (obviously...I don't just stalk this thread for fun haha) , Birmingham, Newcastle and Durham...I love Newcastle so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1301
Original post by Yolo_kevin
Congratulations to your daughter! You must be so proud :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. All the best to you too.
Reply 1302
Original post by kcapsoccer
guys, for you with offers what offers have you received? and for the rest, does anyone know when we should expect the next interview invitations? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My daughter's offer is conditional AAAC
Reply 1303
Original post by NosyR
My daughter's offer is conditional AAAC

May I ask what her UKCAT and predicted grades were?
Original post by Yolo_kevin
Oh cool, very academic places then :smile: have you heard back from anywhere else? I applied to KCL (obviously...I don't just stalk this thread for fun haha) , Birmingham, Newcastle and Durham...I love Newcastle so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've had an interview from bham, what about yourself? You heard from anyone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1305
How long should someone prepare for an interview? how do you know you're ready? :K:
Reply 1306
Original post by pkozman
May I ask what her UKCAT and predicted grades were?

Ukcat -785, predicted 4 A*
Original post by Rosine
How long should someone prepare for an interview? how do you know you're ready? :K:

I never know if I'm ready lollll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrZwitterion
Yeah I've had an interview from bham, what about yourself? You heard from anyone yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well good luck :smile: Not a peep for Birmingham and I've had interviews at the rest and I'm awaiting their decisions...lol it's killing me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1309
Just got my letter for Aberdeen for the 21st!
Hi, I don't know if I am just being stupid or not, but do the essays only apply to graduates? Because, I am an undergrad applicant, and have never heard of the essay till I read this thread!!! Please help someone!
Original post by studentgal
Hi, I don't know if I am just being stupid or not, but do the essays only apply to graduates? Because, I am an undergrad applicant, and have never heard of the essay till I read this thread!!! Please help someone!

No it's for undergraduate, when you get an interview it tells you in the information for applicants document on the portal...but I honestly wouldn't worry about it, they use the term essay very loosely :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1312
Hey guys I've got my interview on Wednesday and would be very grateful if anyone can help me
Are we allowed to take in like a sheet of notes to the interview to perhaps refer to ???? Sorry if this is a really stupid question :smile:
Reply 1313
Original post by BBBT
Hey guys I've got my interview on Wednesday and would be very grateful if anyone can help me
Are we allowed to take in like a sheet of notes to the interview to perhaps refer to ???? Sorry if this is a really stupid question :smile:

Hey,
you will be given a blank piece of paper before the interview on which you can put some notes and you can have it with yourself while being interviewed.

have you got an interview invite yet? they send the info with the invite!

have you got an interview invite yet? they send the info with the invite!
Reply 1316
Does anyone know the King's medical school interview dates for the new year? I am going travelling in March!!??!
Reply 1317
I got an offer on Friday after my interview on the 3rd :smile:
Reply 1318
Original post by Frogster

Congratulations. What offers did you receive and your UKCAT & predicted grades?
Reply 1319
Original post by Frogster

Congrats! how did you feel the interview went? where you confident after it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest