The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

2014- Queen Mary or Brunel University Applicants for Business and Management

hello everyone,

Hope your application is going well! I just thought I would post this thread to see who has an offer from either one of the universities Queen Mary or Brunel University specifically for Business and Management.

I applied for Queen Mary as my first, Brunel, Oxford Brookes, Hertfordshire and Greenwich... Don't want to go to Greenwich though!

I sent off my application on the 25th Oct, I received offers from both Hertfordshire and Greenwich two days after I sent it off. Following that week I received an offer from Oxford Brookes.

I am still waiting on Queen Mary and Brunel University to get back to me. I'm so nervous...

Good luck everyone. Let me know who has had offers from either universities!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope to go Brunel !!! Or Westminster to study international business .
Haven't sent off my application so no offers yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello, I have recieved an offer from Brunel for International Business... (A,A,B)... I am 4 offers in now (got offers from Portsmouth BBB, Aston AAB, Lincoln BBC) and waiting on Nottingham-trent still... Is it true that Brunel are incredibly flexible and will reduce their offer to 3 Bs if you put them as your first choice?
Reply 3
Original post by Jwhitty150
Hello, I have recieved an offer from Brunel for International Business... (A,A,B)... I am 4 offers in now (got offers from Portsmouth BBB, Aston AAB, Lincoln BBC) and waiting on Nottingham-trent still... Is it true that Brunel are incredibly flexible and will reduce their offer to 3 Bs if you put them as your first choice?

Hey Im applying for international business too .. From the universities you've said I've applied to brunel . Brunel are really lenient and reduce there offers most of the time . I also went to a university fair and spoke to the Brunel table and they also said how incredibly flexible it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm putting brunel as my 1st choice but need to send my application off for uni
Visited it and it looked amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by idontknow:(
Hey Im applying for international business too .. From the universities you've said I've applied to brunel . Brunel are really lenient and reduce there offers most of the time . I also went to a university fair and spoke to the Brunel table and they also said how incredibly flexible it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh okay, that is interesting... What other Universities have you listed? I am not sure if i will put Brunel as my firm since Aston looks a really good course too...
Reply 6
Original post by Jwhitty150
Ahh okay, that is interesting... What other Universities have you listed? I am not sure if i will put Brunel as my firm since Aston looks a really good course too...

Well it's either international business management at Brunel or business management (law) at Westminster .aston is really good I know a few people already there and they love it . Shame I know nobody :'(
Reply 7
I've got my offer from brunel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by smartie94
I've got my offer from brunel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got my offer for Brunel !
The AAB seems impossible right now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
You'll be fine
Apparently they're very relaxed and still let people in if they don't make their grades by a couple

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll be fine
Apparently they're very relaxed and still let people in if they don't make their grades by a couple

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really do hope so
What have you applied for ? How's the offers ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I really do hope so
What have you applied for ? How's the offers ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got 4/5 offers from brunel middlesex Nottingham Trent and essex
Just waiting for uwe Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got 4/5 offers from brunel middlesex Nottingham Trent and essex
Just waiting for uwe Bristol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good luck ! What's going to be your firm and insurance ? What are you going to study ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey everyone, I have applied for Msc. Management in Brunel university for January 2014 intake. I have already received my offer letter and i have deposited the fee. But i am still very confused about the accommodation and other things.
I haven't been to UK before, if someone could help me out with the Pros and Cons of the university and also advice me over how to go about choosing the accommodation and help me get more familiar with the city uxbridge overall.
Reply 14
Oh good luck ! What's going to be your firm and insurance ? What are you going to study ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brunel will be my firm and middlesex will be my insurance but I'll defo get into brunel so I'm not really bothered about my insurance
I'm applying for business management
What about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brunel will be my firm and middlesex will be my insurance but I'll defo get into brunel so I'm not really bothered about my insurance
I'm applying for business management
What about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to do international business management
Brunel firm and Westminster insurance
I wish I was as confident ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
You'll be fine and brunel are very relaxed so if u do miss a couple of grades then ull most likely still get in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I want to do international business management
Brunel firm and Westminster insurance
I wish I was as confident ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine and brunel are very relaxed so if u do miss a couple of grades then ull most likely still get in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so ...
Do you plan on staying in halls then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Have you guys booked your accommodations?
I have been going through a few, please contact if someone is interested, i need a few flat mates for booking any one of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending