The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Applicants for September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nadindins
I applied on the 6th of November so that makes no sense :s-smilie: have you still not heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately, no :frown: maybe they consider EU applicants differently
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 181
Original post by Barnus
Unfortunately, no :frown: maybe they consider EU applicants differently

Possibly, where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
has anyone got an offer to do Law here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Does anyone know if Brookes interview for Medical Sciences - and has anyone got an interview yet - or offers for this course ?
Possibly, where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hungary :smile:
Reply 185
Original post by Barnus
Hungary :smile:

Wow, and did you say you were coming to the Applicant Day??
Wow, and did you say you were coming to the Applicant Day??

I don't know yet, I just asked the others if they are going. :P
Reply 187
Original post by Barnus
I don't know yet, I just asked the others if they are going. :P

Ah right, well it'd be a long way to come lol
Ah right, well it'd be a long way to come lol

It's not that long: there is a direct flight to London and then a one hour train ride.
Reply 189
Original post by Barnus
It's not that long: there is a direct flight to London and then a one hour train ride.

And here's me being put off by a 3 hour car journey lol. However, if my parents won't take me, my only other choice would be a 5 hour coach ride :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 190
Original post by Kazzyv
Does anyone know if Brookes interview for Medical Sciences - and has anyone got an interview yet - or offers for this course ?

Yeah I have an offer...and they dont interview...well as far as I know that is
Reply 191
Anyone else holding an offer for medical sciences?

Also, who has seen the uni? Is it nice? I live too far to go to an open day.
Reply 192
And also is OB quite multicultural? I really like atmospheres like that
How long has it taken to get a response like an acceptance of rejection, I'm just wondering :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 194
Original post by cocopopscastle
How long has it taken to get a response like an acceptance of rejection, I'm just wondering :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got invited to an interview 9 days after I sent my UCAS stuff off and then I got the offer 6 days after the interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for Japanese at BBB. Hope i can get BBB as OB looks like a great uni to go to :biggrin:
Reply 196
Original post by dontsmackthejack
Got an offer for Japanese at BBB. Hope i can get BBB as OB looks like a great uni to go to :biggrin:

Awesome >.<
Have you been to an open day at Brookes? The course really does look amazing there.

I'm hoping to do Japanese as a combined honours - although I am a little bit jealous of everyone applying to the single honours courses for each of my combined because of just how many modules there are that I want to take in each :s-smilie:
Reply 197
Original post by KehRawwr
Awesome >.<
Have you been to an open day at Brookes? The course really does look amazing there.

I'm hoping to do Japanese as a combined honours - although I am a little bit jealous of everyone applying to the single honours courses for each of my combined because of just how many modules there are that I want to take in each :s-smilie:

I know the feeling, I originally was going to apply for Publishing Media combined with Film Studies but I decided just to stick with Publishing because of all the modules I wanted to take
Reply 198
I know the feeling, I originally was going to apply for Publishing Media combined with Film Studies but I decided just to stick with Publishing because of all the modules I wanted to take

Gah! So you know the pain. >.<
It was so difficult to decide, I have actually applied twice (once to combined, and once to publishing as a single honours) just in case I change my mind and want to do as many publishing modules as possible.
I'm not a particularly decisive person so narrowing down modules is definitely not going to be my strong suit.....

Oh well.... I have to actually receive an offer before I can worry about that I suppose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by KehRawwr
Gah! So you know the pain. >.<
It was so difficult to decide, I have actually applied twice (once to combined, and once to publishing as a single honours) just in case I change my mind and want to do as many publishing modules as possible.
I'm not a particularly decisive person so narrowing down modules is definitely not going to be my strong suit.....

Oh well.... I have to actually receive an offer before I can worry about that I suppose :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I did the exact same thing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending