The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Hi, did you all get confirmation emails from Birmingham? I applied over 2 weeks ago, but haven't had any emails from them!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Seble
Hi, did you all get confirmation emails from Birmingham? I applied over 2 weeks ago, but haven't had any emails from them!

I got one but I know my friend applied to Birmingham to do Biology and she's got an offer now but she never received a confirmation email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 742
Original post by stephh_elliott
I got one but I know my friend applied to Birmingham to do Biology and she's got an offer now but she never received a confirmation email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, they're probably winding down now too, I'll phone them up in January if I don't hear anything from them then…
Original post by Seble
Hmm, they're probably winding down now too, I'll phone them up in January if I don't hear anything from them then…

yeahh :smile: my friend was worried but obviously then when she got her offer she knew that they had got their application! yeahh I think birmingham finished for Christmas on Friday so you will probably hear in January :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 744
yeahh :smile: my friend was worried but obviously then when she got her offer she knew that they had got their application! yeahh I think birmingham finished for Christmas on Friday so you will probably hear in January :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh fair enough, I hope so! Just out of interest how did you hear they'd shut down now though?
Reply 745

Posted from TSR Mobile

Although the students are all done, admin's around until I think the 20th :smile:
Reply 746
Original post by bstar
Hey guys,

I am applying to do english literature at birmingham. Has anyone else applied here for english too?

Yeah :smile: I've got a place to do history and English lit next year :smile:
Reply 747
Original post by evie2014
Yeah :smile: I've got a place to do history and English lit next year :smile:

Yeah! Just got an offer for English Literature :smile:
Reply 748
Original post by river2037
Yeah! Just got an offer for English Literature :smile:

Ah well done :smile:
Reply 749
Thanks! :smile: Where else did you apply / got offers from?
Reply 750
Ah well done :smile:[/QUOT

Hey

Is your offer conditional or unconditional?

Congrats on your offer :smile:
Reply 751
[QUOTE="bstar;45556854"]

Hey

Mine was conditional- AAB :smile: how about you?
Reply 752
[QUOTE="river2037;45556958"]
Original post by bstar

Mine was conditional- AAB :smile: how about you?

when did you apply? well done :smile:
Reply 753
[QUOTE="bstar;45557499"]
Original post by river2037

when did you apply? well done :smile:

Thanks :smile: applied on the 26th November. You heard back from any other unis?
Reply 754
[QUOTE="river2037;45557770"]
Original post by bstar

Thanks :smile: applied on the 26th November. You heard back from any other unis?

I applied on the 12th December. It's only been a few day, hoping to hear soon :smile:

Where else have you applied

Well done on your offer great stuff :smile:
Reply 755
Hey,I currently study Maths with Business Management at Birmingham, so if you have any questions, either about courses similar to mine or about the university as a whole then please ask :smile: hope to see you all at brum in September :smile:
Has anyone got an unconditional (or conditional actually) for biological sciences or for any other course in that department? I'm worried about my AS grades - only got BBCCC :s-smilie: One of the C's is general studies so that's irrelevant but I wish I'd only done 3 proper subjects at AS because I know I could've done better sigh. My subjects were biology, psychology, chemistry, and english lit - dropped Lit now though
Reply 757
Original post by Zaphod77
Although the students are all done, admin's around until I think the 20th :smile:

Yes, as I just got an offer today :smile:
Reply 758
[QUOTE="bstar;45556854"]

Hey

Hello, thanks :smile:
Mine was unconditional, but I think that my GCSE's really helped as I got a B at AS English Lit! I got A* at GCSE, so I think that balanced it out :smile:
Was yours unconditional or conditional? Can't remember if you already said! :smile:
Reply 759
Original post by Rnorman94
When did you apply? :smile:

I sent my UCAS off on the 22nd of November, hbu? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending