The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3700
Just been given a conditional offer from IoE for primary - feeling a little bit giddy!
Reply 3701
Original post by JoJo6464

thats great, congratulations on the interview! What have you applied for? I've gone for primary. How did they get I touch? Track, email or post? Good luck for Wednesday :smile:

Cheers. I've actually rearranged with Bishop Rawstorne, going to the Liverpool interview on Wednesday and hopefully will be given a second chance with Bishop Rawstorne in the new year. I've applied for Secondary History for which they only have 1 place so not holding out much hope to be honest! They got in touch via email about two weeks ago and UCAS still hasn't updated so I wouldn't pay much attention to track. Quite a rigorous interview process by the looks of it. All the best.
Had anyone heard back from Greenwich for primary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3703
Got interviews a Bedford and anglia Ruskin now :smile:
Still not heard anything from bishop grotts :frown: has anyone else?
Also has anyone has interviews at Bedford or Anglia Ruskin already??
Original post by Melmac
Have many people heard from Edinburgh primary yet? I have 2 interviews or strathclyde and glasgow next week, glasgow seems intense. im soooo nervous. I think strathclyde is just an indiviusal interview,??

hi how are you getting on with your interview prep?
Original post by Alicep87
I haven't heard a peep out of any of my applications (nottingham secondary history & 2 school directs) and I'm starting to feel a bit deflated.. I sent the application on the 7th due to reference delays is it likely it'll be January before I even have an acknowledgement now?

I'm desperately hoping for something this week! I'm in France on holiday the first week schools and unis go back so would like to know before my holiday! Just in case, I'm researching interview processes and presentation ideas so I'm not left out of time! Hope you hear from your choices soon, too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3706
Original post by steph_cook92
Had anyone heard back from Greenwich for primary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't speak for primary, but science sent out interviews late last week.
Hoping for an interview this week because I've heard nothing so far... has anyone heard from Sunderland, Oxford Brookes, or Redcar & Cleveland SCITT yet for Primary?
Reply 3708
Ah just found out I didn't get an interview at Bristol. I didn't receive an acknowledgement email or anything though from any uni.
Passed my numeracy test today. :smile: Shocked. All the conditions for my offer at IOE satisfied for PGCE English. Roll on September 2014. Cant wait.
Original post by alishaaaliyah
Passed my numeracy test today. :smile: Shocked. All the conditions for my offer at IOE satisfied for PGCE English. Roll on September 2014. Cant wait.

Congrats! You must feel so relieved right?
Interview for Bath Spa the day before my UWE one..brilliant news but super stressful..

Edit: Half an hour later....I received an interview for Wiltshire Schools Direct...ohhhh my god. It's gone from nothing to everything in the space of half an hour!
(edited 10 years ago)
I am feeling a slight sense of jealousy for those getting offers!

Got to go and sit maths and English audits on Wednesday for one course, and if I pass them I go to interview.

Still waiting to hear back from the other two!
Reply 3713
Has anyone heard anything for secondary drama at Goldsmiths or IOE?
Original post by sophiebath12
Interview for Bath Spa the day before my UWE one..brilliant news but super stressful..

Edit: Half an hour later....I received an interview for Wiltshire Schools Direct...ohhhh my god. It's gone from nothing to everything in the space of half an hour!

Wow, I'm very jealous! Good luck with all your interviews, that's crazy.
Reply 3715

well done!! I got an interview invite for Bath for the 15th as well! When is yours? Xx
Reply 3716
I think even a flat out rejection would make me feel a bit better right now!!!! Starting to really worry why I'm literally hearing nothing!
Reply 3717
:smile: I just received a conditional offer for Primary at St Mary's! I screamed a little when I read the email!
I have not even had my to other interviews yet, one for Roehampton on Wednesday and one for Salaried School Direct on 24th January, so I am very very happy!

I fell in love with St Mary's again at my interview, is anyone in a similar position, I am in two minds whether to just withdraw my two other applications and to accept St Mary's?????
Reply 3718

That's fantastic news. Well done! You can relax now for a while before the mad rush of interview preparation after Christmas. I still haven't heard from Somerset SCITT but hopefully will soon. I've got my Bath Spa interview on Wednesday and I'm really nervous.
(edited 10 years ago)
Just got an unsuccessful from my last choice - UEL - so so happy because that now means I can finally accept my offer from IOE which I have done :smile:

Feels so real now!

Latest

Trending

Trending