Reply 1380
Original post by holly432
interview tomorrow at 8.45 argh!!!! any last minute tips?? :colondollar:

Breathe!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Breathing tends to helpful when talking is required :P :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1382

I shall try! Leicester is my last interview but my first MMI, and I love the university so much so I hope everything goes well! Will let you guys know how it all went tomorrow :-)
Reply 1383
I shall try! Leicester is my last interview but my first MMI, and I love the university so much so I hope everything goes well! Will let you guys know how it all went tomorrow :-)

It's very different to normal ones, but seriously use the breaks between stations to catch up on breathing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1384
is there a rest station???
is there a rest station???

No, but time flies and there's a nice mix of intense/less intense stations so you won't feel to shattered :smile: Adrenaline carries you through and its only at the end you realise "Mother of God, I was just interviewed for an hour" o.O

Good luck :biggrin:
interview tomorrow at 8.45 argh!!!! any last minute tips?? :colondollar:

me too! Good luck to us both!
Original post by Dr. Django
Last year they gave the absolute best people offers around the 20th December and then left the rest till March :smile:

I can safely say that given my performance if I get an offer (90% sure I won't) then it'll be in March :tongue: Shame as Leicester is awesome
I know exactly how you feel. My experience at Newcastle yesterday was much nicer than at Leicester. :cool:
Reply 1388
Original post by joeymr
How did everyone find it today? :smile: not too sure how it went, I just know that I did badly on station 5 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it all went ok, but I was in the last group so I didn't actually go in for interview til like 4 :/ the waiting was the most stressful bit!
Reply 1389
an offer after an interview was 42.9%.

Pre-interview cut-off scores for 2013: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/a100_pre_interview_cut_off_score

Previous pre-interview cut-off scores and how many people with a score of 56 got an interview: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/previous_cut_off_score_a100

(Hippysnake is a current medical student at Leicester)
Original post by bhasha05
an offer after an interview was 42.9%.

Pre-interview cut-off scores for 2013: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/a100_pre_interview_cut_off_score

Previous pre-interview cut-off scores and how many people with a score of 56 got an interview: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/previous_cut_off_score_a100

(Hippysnake is a current medical student at Leicester)

Is that 42.9% figure for this year?
Reply 1391
Is that 42.9% figure for this year?

I went today and yep it's 43% for this year :smile:
Anyone know if you haven't received an interview invite, when rejections will be sent out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1393
Is it just me or is there no information about stations for interviews on the website? I can only see the dates of interviews and thats it and am wondering if I'm unable to find it or if it doesn't exist
So no January interview invitations have been given out?

I think there was someone on here who did say they had an interview with a score of 56/60, so not sure how Leicester is giving out their interviews! I would LOVE to receive an interview at Leicester, but I doubt I'll get one :frown:
Original post by Dr. Django
If your score is 58+ then you have no reason to be worried AT ALL. And if you have 57 then youre probs still in with a shout too. I havent seen anyone post about Jan interviews yet so I wouldnt be too concerned if you have 57+. 56 and below and I wouldnt be too hopeful :/

Thanks for your response btw :smile:
Reply 1396
Original post by h3isenberg
Someone in my interview had a score of 55.

did they have contextual flags?
Reply 1397
Original post by Avec_Amour
So no January interview invitations have been given out?

I think there was someone on here who did say they had an interview with a score of 56/60, so not sure how Leicester is giving out their interviews! I would LOVE to receive an interview at Leicester, but I doubt I'll get one :frown:

whats your score?
I have a score of 58 and haven't heard anything...getting worried :frown:
Reply 1399
anyone know how many people normally get early offers from these december interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending