The Student Room Group

I'm a mysognistic lowlife, ask me anything!

I hate women, I'm really bored and I need questions. Let's go go go. I've been called a 'rapist' in clubs but I'd never do anything illegal so I don't think that's true.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Khallil
[video="youtube;umDr0mPuyQc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc[/video]

I'm booororeoreooorered. But I do hate women.
Reply 2
Why can't you spell misogynistic?
Reply 3
Original post by CSM1996
Why can't you spell misogynistic?

I guess my hatred of those inferior creatures just clouded my mind. They deserve to be jailed up and ****
Reply 4
Original post by Khallil
I'll take your bait. Why do hate women?

Because I'm better than them and it gratifies me to treat them badly. Nothing illegal though, just badly. Plus they seem to love it when you treat them for what they are
Why do you hate women?
Reply 6
Original post by kidomo
Why do you hate women?

Answered above, buddy.
Reply 7
Seeing as many feminists think this is a reason many men are misogynistic, do you indeed have a small weeny?
Reply 8
Original post by Jordooooom
Seeing as many feminists think this is a reason many men are misogynistic, do you indeed have a small weeny?

Put it this way, only one girl (out of 20+) 'complained'. She got really angry and said her 'even her exes' was bigger but I think she was just angry that I told her to get her skinny arse (it was actually very lovely) to get out of my flat.
Haters gonna hate :danceboy:
Reply 10
Original post by eggs_and_bacon
Haters gonna hate :danceboy:

yeah I don't irrationally hate internet females, it's just kind of a brain/sex/instinct thing when I see women in clubs and stuff. As in, I do have some hatred sentiments to normal women in normal life but I guess I've learnt to control them!
Original post by Gold Bottles
yeah I don't irrationally hate internet females, it's just kind of a brain/sex/instinct thing when I see women in clubs and stuff. As in, I do have some hatred sentiments to normal women in normal life but I guess I've learnt to control them!

Cool story bro :danceboy:
Please go to the thread with the girl who is asking for peoples opinions on her outfit, lol.
Reply 13
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Please go to the thread with the girl who is asking for peoples opinions on her outfit, lol.

link?
Reply 15

Thanks man, I told the hoe that I'd have sex with her, as is the truth

Quick Reply

Latest