The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiebk
I made friends with several people at the interview and they all heard on the Saturday & Friday after the interview (which was on a Wednesday). And we were told we would hear by Monday the 9th.... So that's why I'm worried.

Oh, maybe give them a call then!
Did you make friends with a guy called Andy by any chance? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1121
The 4th 😳😢😔😣

Were you sat on the table nearest the food??? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1122
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Wow, that *is* quick! And I heard at the end of my interview that they would be making me an offer of AAA (which is high - I'm pretty sure I will be able to get As for chemistry and biology but whether I'll get an A for maths is questionable) and then I got a feedback e-mail from my interviewer the next day :smile: Did you have any interviews?

Yeah - Birmingham on the 4th :smile: considering that Birmingham is my favourite uni I was over the moon! I'm glad it's all out the way before Christmas - just got to get the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChemTom
Were you sat on the table nearest the food??? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. I was the American girl. . . In the blue/green dress
Reply 1124
Haha. I was the American girl. . . In the blue/green dress

We were on the same table! I was opposite you near the chocolate brownies (the guy that does OCR Chemistry B Salters) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemtom
we were on the same table! I was opposite you near the chocolate brownies (the guy that does ocr chemistry b salters) :smile:

posted from tsr mobile

oh wait the blondish guy!
Reply 1126

The Leicester person was the person a few people down from from me I think. I was the one who was from Leeds (small with dark-blonde hair :P) I was sat next to a girl on my left and I forget who was on my right...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1127

So yes, the "blondish guy" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChemTom
So yes, the "blondish guy" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only person to do chem properly at your school and your school didn't really know what to so. I remember. :smile:)
Did you get your offer?
Reply 1129
Only person to do chem properly at your school and your school didn't really know what to so. I remember. :smile:)
Did you get your offer?

Yes that's me :P school are getting better haha! And I got my offer on Wednesday 11th :smile: - you could send them an email - probably a silly question but have you checked. UCAS recently? I really do wish you the best of luck! Was it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChemTom
Yes that's me :P school are getting better haha! And I got my offer on Wednesday 11th :smile: - you could send them an email - probably a silly question but have you checked. UCAS recently? I really do wish you the best of luck! Was it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is 😢. Ok. I called them and they didn't really have much to say. They said they didn't know where my letter was but it had been written... So not so helpful. I've been checking UCAS like a loser :P. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow... Otherwise I'll be pretty sad. & yay for your school :biggrin:Dx
Reply 1131
It is 😢. Ok. I called them and they didn't really have much to say. They said they didn't know where my letter was but it had been written... So not so helpful. I've been checking UCAS like a loser :P. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow... Otherwise I'll be pretty sad. & yay for your school :biggrin:Dx

Let me know what happens! Fingers crossed! :biggrin: did you ring the department or did you ring admissions? Are you applying as an international student - that could potentially take longer? Sorry for all these questions at this time of morning haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im so late to this thread but,
I just applied to Bath, UCL, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield

Hows everyone doing c:
Original post by ChemTom
Yeah - Birmingham on the 4th :smile: considering that Birmingham is my favourite uni I was over the moon! I'm glad it's all out the way before Christmas - just got to get the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww I hope you get in :P And yeah, tell me about it: I want to go to uni, I just don't want to do the work to get in <:smile:
Reply 1134
Original post by TheAlchemistt
Im so late to this thread but,
I just applied to Bath, UCL, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield

Hows everyone doing c:

Hi, I have an offer from Sheffiled :smile:
Original post by Gotzz
Hi, I have an offer from Sheffiled :smile:

Congrates!!
What course did you apply for, Mchem?
Reply 1136
Congrates!!
What course did you apply for, Mchem?

Thanks! And yes :smile:
Original post by Gotzz
Thanks! And yes :smile:

Is it going to be your firm? :smile:
Reply 1138
Is it going to be your firm? :smile:

No, I doubt it :smile:
Original post by Gotzz
No, I doubt it :smile:

Got no offers yet, been early days though, did sheffield want an interview because on ucas it says they do :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending