The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by etry
Nope! Undergrad.

are you sure? bcuz i saw you posting you're an int'l and graduate earliier on this thread somewhre on 38/39 page? or was it a mistake?
Reply 1401
Original post by sherazhar
are you sure? bcuz i saw you posting you're an int'l and graduate earliier on this thread somewhre on 38/39 page? or was it a mistake?

I honestly don't remember stating that I'm a graduate applicant :X
One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 655
(edited 10 years ago)
Thanks for all the commiserations :smile: Hopefully I and the rest of those rejected get a chance elsewhere!
Reply 1404
Original post by MJK91
Thanks for all the commiserations :smile: Hopefully I and the rest of those rejected get a chance elsewhere!

Sorry to hear about Barts mate, really do hope you get an interview at your other choices! :redface:
Reply 1405
Original post by george1996
One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 654

Oh my god!! Thank you so so much for letting me know! I am also an international waiting with 660 and 682.5. I will only hear as the same time as you guys as I now live in the UK! Do you know your friend's surename initial? Maybe there is hope for me.
(edited 10 years ago)
One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 654

how can the UKCAT score be 654? thats not possible! 654*4= 2616 :redface: are you sure?
Original post by nhta112
Oh my god!! Thank you so so much for letting me know! I am also an international waiting with 660 and 682.5. I will only hear as the same time as you guys as I now live in the UK! Do you know your friend's surename initial? Maybe there is hope for me.

His surname is Armstrong

Original post by sherazhar
how can the UKCAT score be 654? thats not possible! 654*4= 2616 :redface: are you sure?

I meant 655!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry... :frown:
All I can see is the 5pm killing time coming ever nearer... -flees-
Reply 1409
His surname is Armstrong

I meant 655!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry... :frown:

Will his interview be in the UK or overseas? :smile:
Original post by nhta112
Will his interview be in the UK or overseas? :smile:

In the UK (he's from France though).
Rejection- A100 undergrad

:frown: screw this!
Reply 1412
Original post by star10159

OMG I am so sorry... Probably my rejection is coming soon... Was it just now that you received the update?
Original post by nhta112
OMG I am so sorry... Probably my rejection is coming soon... Was it just now that you received the update?

yes

that sucks! hopefully you will have better response from other unis. do you mind sharing your stats?
Original post by padmamango
that sucks! hopefully you will have better response from other unis. do you mind sharing your stats?

675 UKCAT
640 tariff
Reply 1416
675 UKCAT
640 tariff

Oh gosh! your stats are decent... May I ask what the initial of your surname is? Maybe they are rejecting us alphabetically...
yes

Would you please mind sharing the first letter of your last name? I was wondering if it is alphabetical. I don't see why they are sending out rejections several days in a row. They must know already once they have used the computer algorithm.
I hope you get some interviews elsewhere! GOOD LUCK!
Reply 1418
675 UKCAT
640 tariff

Are you international ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tee Logan x
Yupp you're not alone :') yeah it is really odd because i'm pretty sure they've worked their asses off to get those extra tariff points and it's not fair how they've rejected them just like that. Yeah the PS is also one of my strong points. Thank you :smile:

Out of curiosity, would you mind giving the initial of your surname? Maybe they just haven't got to us yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending