Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sun_Bear
did you just get it?

yep..just got it
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by bonniexmq
got the MSc. Accounting and Finance conditional offer from LSE, the condition is first-class degree
the minimum entry requirements is 2-1, so I expected the condition to be a 2-1 degree.
i think it is difficult to get a 1st class in Accounting:frown:

Congratulations.. That's amazing
Original post by BeatTheBox
Congratulations.. That's amazing

thank you..hope i can meet their requirements.
Original post by bonniexmq
yep..just got it

Nice, so i could get a decision soon then.
Reply 3264
Open your eyes, guys. That offer above that requires a first-class degree means it is for postgraduate admissions, not undergraduate -.-
Reply 3265
It's already almost 13.00 and still nothing. What are you up to, LSE?
Original post by fgfgfg
Open your eyes, guys. That offer above that requires a first-class degree means it is for postgraduate admissions, not undergraduate -.-

Yeah but it means the department that i'm applying to is active and will probably switch to undergrad later today.
Reply 3267
I was utterly taken aback when I spoke to the Admissions Team on the phone an hour ago to check the status of my application.

Having ended my 5-week time frame 3 weeks ago, I called them then and was told a decision would be made on my application before Christmas as I 'did apply early'.

Obviously nothing much has happened over the past 3 weeks or so. That's why I decided to ring them up just now to see what they were up to: to my shock they told me a decision still has not been made, though I thought otherwise just that it hasn't been revealed to me.

I literally went wtf.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by fgfgfg

It's still an offer from LSE!!... N it's definitely worth respect
Original post by fgfgfg
I was utterly taken aback when I called an hour ago to check the status of my application.

Having ended my 5-week time frame 3 weeks ago, I called them and was told a decision would be made on my application before Christmas as I 'did apply early.'

Obviously nothing much has happened over the past 3 weeks or so, so I decided to ring them up just now to see what they were up to. To my shock they told me a decision still has not been made. I literally went wtf.

Which course is this for???
Original post by fgfgfg
I was utterly taken aback when I spoke to the Admissions Team on the phone an hour ago to check the status of my application.

Having ended my 5-week time frame 3 weeks ago, I called them then and was told a decision would be made on my application before Christmas as I 'did apply early'.

Obviously nothing much has happened over the past 3 weeks or so. That's why I decided to ring them up just now to see what they were up to: to my shock they told me a decision still has not been made, though I thought otherwise just that it hasn't been revealed to me.

I literally went wtf.

Which course did you apply to ?
And when ?
Reply 3271
6th week on my 5th for Accounting and Finance. Anyone news yet? Seems like they didn't send anything today yet.
Original post by cokea123
6th week on my 5th for Accounting and Finance. Anyone news yet? Seems like they didn't send anything today yet.

I'm at exactly the same stage as you, what are your grades?
Reply 3273
Original post by Sun_Bear
I'm at exactly the same stage as you, what are your grades?

I'm an international student but I'm above the requirements. Hopefully we're going to hear about them by tomorrow? They don't seem to have sent anything for now.
Reply 3274
Original post by fgfgfg

I literally went wtf.

Before christmas means today or tomorrow, so good luck! I also got the 5 week email 8 weeks ago. Though you are right, it is extremely anoying how they do not stick to their own deadlines.
I don't think they are sending any offers or rejections today either
Original post by BeatTheBox
I don't think they are sending any offers or rejections today either

I agree. Let's hope they're saving all the decisions for tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No offers till now????
Applied on 15th of October for IR. Called them today. They said it's still being considered and that I could get the decision this week but most likely will get it the first full week back from Xmas holidays which would be the week of the 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alwaysannoyed
Applied on 15th of October for IR. Called them today. They said it's still being considered and that I could get the decision this week but most likely will get it the first full week back from Xmas holidays which would be the week of the 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also 7 and a half weeks into my five week email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest