The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7760
I've been on a bit of a MNF 1st TD scorer hot streak so today's pick is Joique Bell! I may be an idiot for not just going on Calvin but we shall see.
Justin Tucker's kick was incredible 61 yards, clutch!

Tucker for MVP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tony Stafford I mean Matthew Stafford gave it away, why the hell did he throw it up so high :rofl:
Reply 7763
Cant wait for this! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1552916/team/1/gamecenter?week=16 #TSRFantasyFinal #YoloSwag :P
Reply 7764
Championship game this week in NFL managed league, and a healthy lead for third spot in the other league. COME ON. :woo:
Reply 7765
Original post by bornab3
Cant wait for this! http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1552916/team/1/gamecenter?week=16 #TSRFantasyFinal #YoloSwag :P

Going to Florida on friday so hoping I don't get in any inactives. :/
Reply 7766
Don't want to sound like an idiot fanboy but how the **** has Browner now got an indefinite suspension!? He declined a reduction, then gets his appeal dismissed = indefinite ban? How was he on Stage 3 of SAP anyway!? I hope he takes the NFL to court and wins from a lawyer point of view. With my Seahawk head on I'm not sure he actually does the team any good (and Maxwell is playing awesome) but this sounds and feels like an injustice.

And if I read one more mention of Adderall by a dozy Yank I think I may actually fly over there with the rule book, why are they such idiots?
NFL considering moving Superbowl to a different day like Saturday or Monday if the weather is too bad...

Personally I'm glad they're playing it in the proper environment not some dome where its fantasy points galore.
Reply 7768
Original post by Malevolent
NFL considering moving Superbowl to a different day like Saturday or Monday if the weather is too bad...

Personally I'm glad they're playing it in the proper environment not some dome where its fantasy points galore.

Snow football looks so fun! It'd be a pretty cool Superbowl if it ended up like that Lions-Eagles game :tongue:
Original post by Zubby77
Snow football looks so fun! It'd be a pretty cool Superbowl if it ended up like that Lions-Eagles game :tongue:

Football should be played in the elements not in a god damn dome. Its why Brees looks so bad away from the snug confines of a dome.
hi, does anyone here know a good place for me to find highlights of matches online or on TV? Sky's scheduling seems to be somewhat erratic and I don't often catch live games atm.
Original post by SciFiRory
hi, does anyone here know a good place for me to find highlights of matches online or on TV? Sky's scheduling seems to be somewhat erratic and I don't often catch live games atm.

Umm the NFL website is quite good usually have a 4-5 minute summary of the match showing the key moments in the game :tongue:
Umm the NFL website is quite good usually have a 4-5 minute summary of the match showing the key moments in the game :tongue:

cool cool, thank you :smile:
Why do you think American Football hasn't really taken off in the UK? Sorry if it's been asked a 100 times before on this thread... I just can't face going through over 350 pages.
Original post by SciFiRory
cool cool, thank you :smile:

They're not the whole game of course but they will show the key events like interceptions, touchdowns, fumbles, fieldgoals and injuries and such :h:
Original post by Stonedlove
Why do you think American Football hasn't really taken off in the UK? Sorry if it's been asked a 100 times before on this thread... I just can't face going through over 350 pages.

Id actually say its starting to take off. Other countries however not so much. I mean there's 3 NFL games next year in London so there must be people wanting and following it.
Id actually say its starting to take off. Other countries however not so much. I mean there's 3 NFL games next year in London so there must be people wanting and following it.

I've heard that some Americans are getting into Rugby and really enjoy watching it. Do you have any ideas why people who enjoy NFL would also be impressed by Rugby?
Original post by Stonedlove
I've heard that some Americans are getting into Rugby and really enjoy watching it. Do you have any ideas why people who enjoy NFL would also be impressed by Rugby?

Well normally I only hear one side criticizing the other but people who are actually fair can see the good in both sports. Its a tiny bit similar to American football and there's some big hits. :lol:
Reply 7778
For some reason I was never interested in rugby but over the last year I've really got into American Football, perhaps it was the novelty of a new sport in the beginning that hooked me. Weird thinking about it tbh
Reply 7779
Original post by Zubby77
For some reason I was never interested in rugby but over the last year I've really got into American Football, perhaps it was the novelty of a new sport in the beginning that hooked me. Weird thinking about it tbh

I got hooked by the pazazz at first, it was the costumes, fireworks, Superbowl Halftime Shows, ridiculous feats of athleticism which got me in. Now I'm a massive nerd on it by UK standards,

Latest