The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 02simm
colour page next week :biggrin: (...)

What?! :lolwut: does that mean Oda begins to draw the storylines in color instead of black and white next time? or Oda intends to colorize the cover?

Original post by 02simm
(...) and the fight finally starts !!! (...)

What a fight? there are more than enough which come into question. Nevertheless it's a good message. :smile:
Reply 101
I wish One Piece could last forever!
Reply 102
Original post by llb.
I wish One Piece could last forever!

it honestly might...

Anyway, is anyone else who's reading the manga pissing their pants with excitement?

Spoiler

Reply 103
Original post by Kallisto
What?! :lolwut: does that mean Oda begins to draw the storylines in color instead of black and white next time? or Oda intends to colorize the cover?

No, its thanks to great popularity if you get a colour page. It is on the front of the shonen jump weekly this week, and is basically a picture of the strawhats in colour. colour instead of black and white is too much effort

What a fight? there are more than enough which come into question. Nevertheless it's a good message. :smile:

the climax begins :biggrin:
Anyone watch yesterday's episode of One piece? I bloody loved it! I love One piece filler! I can't believe they brought back that Dung Fo dude in Alabasta! i was laughing so much xD Next week is gonna be epic! Both Law, Luffy and Chopper being controlled! Damn!
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Anyone watch yesterday's episode of One piece? (...)

To be honest I don't like fillers. The fillers are one of the reasons why I prefer the manga. I can't wait to see the fights in Dressrosa. :smile:
Reply 106
one piece may come out on friday or saturday this week. merry christmas everyone
Reply 107
one piece came out early but apparently 3 weeks wait for the next chapter ?

and massive cliffhanger ...
Original post by 02simm

I read it, what do you mean a 3 week break!? Are you joking? It ended in some baddass way! 3 weeks?! Are you sure?! :frown::frown:
Original post by Kallisto
To be honest I don't like fillers. The fillers are one of the reasons why I prefer the manga. I can't wait to see the fights in Dressrosa. :smile:

Seriously? Sometime i love fillers! Like the best for me was when the ended up at G5 when they fell from Skypeia! That was so funny xD Foxy Returns always had me in locks as well xD

Watch this one! I promise you wont be disappointed :tongue:
Seriously? Sometime i love fillers! Like the best for me was when the ended up at G5 when they fell from Skypeia! That was so funny xD Foxy Returns always had me in locks as well xD

I like fillers when they're done well, the ones I hate are full on flashbacks and fillers which make no sense and are stupid (Like the ostrich naruto one).
Original post by Dilzo999
I like fillers when they're done well, the ones I hate are full on flashbacks and fillers which make no sense and are stupid (Like the ostrich naruto one).

Don't get me started on Naruto ones! They just make me want to kill a few people! One piece ones though! I love it! They actually make sense and sometimes bring old characters! Like Crazy Foxy and the latest episode as well!
Reply 112
I read it, what do you mean a 3 week break!? Are you joking? It ended in some baddass way! 3 weeks?! Are you sure?! :frown::frown:

yes, i think it has been confirmed that there will be a 2 week(almost 3 week) break until the next chapter. it is because this week chapter was suppose to come out next week , but we got it early.

yeah, im sad too.

One Piece had a lot funny moments, no matter whether fillers or not. The purpose of fillers is to give Oda enough time to draw another chapters. Another reason to prefer the manga.
Original post by 02simm

Yeah, I was wondering who the heck used haki. This is what I love about One Piece, it's unpredictable. I thought that either Rebecca or Cavendish would win and now some random dude has just won lol. I can never see where it's going.
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Yeah, I was wondering who the heck used haki. This is what I love about One Piece, it's unpredictable. I thought that either Rebecca or Cavendish would win and now some random dude has just won lol. I can never see where it's going.

The guy in the audience says "Someone is about to get up" meaning I don't think anyone in the actual ring used haki, it must have been somebody else who is in cahoots with the person who is about to get up. We'll just have to wait and see :biggrin:. Also question to people on this thread, do you think this arc is going to be better than Marineford?
Original post by Dilzo999
The guy in the audience says "Someone is about to get up" meaning I don't think anyone in the actual ring used haki, it must have been somebody else who is in cahoots with the person who is about to get up. We'll just have to wait and see :biggrin:. Also question to people on this thread, do you think this arc is going to be better than Marineford?

Good point. I thought someone had faked being knocked out and used haki when no one was prepared. I think it's already doing a pretty good job. The war was about showing off special powers. Who doesn't like a royal rumble with a bunch of super powered beasts? This seems like more.
Original post by 02simm
(...) and massive cliffhanger ...

Yeah, Oda is the master of creating tense: It is impossible to see who has used haki (or something like that), as all of the combattants were keeled over. Has Sabo used haki out of the ring? or was one of the combattants unable to control haki? was it a haki-attack after all? what was happened in the ring?
Reply 118
another week to wait :frown:
Original post by 02simm
another week to wait :frown:

I know it sucks although at least Oda gets some rest, apparently he only has like 3 hours of sleep everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest