The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haven't done this in a while. Came back from the gym... HAven't got changed just yet :biggrin: (attached)

Original post by euphrosyne
You can try but I'm afraid it won't work! :innocent:

Aw, thank you :love:

I was scrolling up, and I think you're an "ugly duckling" Bear with me for a minute

It's this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly%20duckling%20syndrome

It's a compliment, basically

Lots of girls seem to have it. One of my friends had it. Well I say friends. For some reason she's blocked all contact.. (when her issue was with one of her closer (girl) friends) but meh
(edited 10 years ago)
You can try but I'm afraid it won't work! :innocent:

Aw, thank you :love:

The great wall of china wasn't build in one day:lol:

and you're very very welcome:
Original post by de_monies
Haven't done this in a while. Came back from the gym... HAven't got changed just yet :biggrin: (attached)

I was scrolling up, and I think you're an "ugly duckling" Bear with me for a minute

It's this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly%20duckling%20syndrome

It's a compliment, basically

Lots of girls seem to have it. One of my friends had it. Well I say friends. For some reason she's blocked all contact.. (when her issue was with one of her closer (girl) friends) but meh

What gave you the impression that I was ugly at first? I think that's more of an insult :rofl:
Original post by kidomo
The great wall of china wasn't build in one day:lol:

and you're very very welcome:

That's a good start :h: That's very true though, thank you once again :love:
What gave you the impression that I was ugly at first? I think that's more of an insult :rofl:

No. No that's not what I meant AT ALL. I meant as in those people who don't know they look good. Sorry if you thought otherwise. That was most definitely not what I meant at all..

EDIT: Reading those meanings, does sound like I meant that I guess. I guess, I meant it as in a more in a "Have more confidence in yourself" kinda way :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
No. No that's not what I meant AT ALL. I meant as in those people who don't know they look good. Sorry if you thought otherwise. That was most definitely not what I meant at all..

All the definitions state something along the lines of "Beautiful people who didn't get pretty until high school or later, and were nice because they were ugly." (first definition on the link), but thank you anyways :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
All the definitions state something along the lines of "Beautiful people who didn't get pretty until high school or later, and were nice because they were ugly." (first definition on the link), but thank you anyways :tongue:

Sorry :redface:

I honestly didn't mean it to sound like that...

If it's any condolence, around say a year or two ago, I didn't think I looked good AT ALL. And now I think I look OK. OK is fine :smile:

So I'd have had the same "syndrome" but I didn't mean it in that way at all
(edited 10 years ago)
Sorry :redface:

I honestly didn't mean it to sound like that...

If it's any condolence, around say a year or two ago, I didn't think I looked good AT ALL. And now I think I look OK. OK is fine :smile:

So I'd have had the same "syndrome" but I didn't mean it in that way at all

de_monies, you need to stop apologising to me! Every post you quote me/PM you send me, you appear to be apologising :teehee:

Don't worry haha, it's fine! I know what you mean :smile: Thank you.
de_monies, you need to stop apologising to me! Every post you quote me/PM you send me, you appear to be apologising :teehee:

Tbh I really should stop doing that. I do that far too often :tongue: I may as well work with Nick Clegg :tongue:

I think he likes you. You make him nervous lol !
Reply 7310
100_6036.jpg

(very) late night in the library ><
Original post by zaback21
I think he likes you. You make him nervous lol !
Maybe :teehee:
Original post by Ben77mc
I think this counts, brand new passport photo on the right so obviously unedited. I like seeing old and new together cos I didn't like old me

Awwww! Look how chubby you were back then and how unchubby you are now! :love:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
I got rid of it :smile:

Not funny... I'll have no reason to quote you anymore... :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by ironandwine

Spoiler

Your hair colour <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Your hair colour <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

dyed it the other day ahah, glad someone else likes it, thank you :smile:
Here's me.
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

Reply 7319

Spoiler

We should probably get to know each other, or when you're 18.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest