The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="LaurieLee;45610429"]So excited! Have been offered an interview at Sunderland University as well as Durham :biggrin:

The only problem is.... it is when I am on holiday!

I was in work all day til late so my mum rang the uni and they said if I call them tomorrow they will rearrange it for me. Phew![/QUOTE

thats great! Sunderland are very pleasant interviews, really really nice and not too formal. Good luck
[QUOTE="Lucy_jucie;45614187"]
Original post by LaurieLee
So excited! Have been offered an interview at Sunderland University as well as Durham :biggrin:

The only problem is.... it is when I am on holiday!

I was in work all day til late so my mum rang the uni and they said if I call them tomorrow they will rearrange it for me. Phew![/QUOTE

thats great! Sunderland are very pleasant interviews, really really nice and not too formal. Good luck

Thanks!

Called today to try and rearrange but the faculty have finished for Christmas so won't find out if it can be rearranged til the new year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4002
I had an interview at IoE yesterday. When do you think we will find out the outcome? I dont think I did great but I just rather know now !!!!
My boyfriend got an unconditional offer for uni yesterday :smile: so I've declined my Oxford Brookes interview, since I'll be moving back home to join him when I graduate. Exciting stuff! Still have my interview for Sunderland, but haven't heard back from Redcar SCITT yet... they sent an email out today saying they've sent a bunch of decisions in the post today. Snail mail! Is there anything less frustrating than waiting for post at this time of year? :tongue:
Reply 4004
Original post by sandyN91
I had an interview at IoE yesterday. When do you think we will find out the outcome? I dont think I did great but I just rather know now !!!!

IOE tend to be quick in getting back to applicants i found out the day after
Hope you get a offer good luck!
Reply 4005
Anyone else have an interview at Bishop Grosseteste on 14th January? :smile:
So happy just received a conditional offer from a school direct wow its made my day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4007

IoE tend to be very quick, often with next-day responses. I'd imagine Monday, if they're working that day. They decide on the evening of the interview anyway according to my interviewer, it's just admin after that.
Just received a conditional offer for primary soooo happy ! best thing ever!!
Reply 4009
I just received a conditional offer from IoE so happy!!!!!!!!! Ive just gotta pass the numeracy skills test now, dreading it. How long do they give you to pass the test? I gotta do some serious revision over the holiday! Ahhhh yaaaaay
Original post by miss_disney
Just received a conditional offer for primary soooo happy ! best thing ever!!

Well done! It's a great feeling isn't it?! :biggrin:
Offer for Edinburgh!!!!!! Christmas is going to be SO good now! :biggrin:
I just received a conditional offer from IoE so happy!!!!!!!!! Ive just gotta pass the numeracy skills test now, dreading it. How long do they give you to pass the test? I gotta do some serious revision over the holiday! Ahhhh yaaaaay

Well done! The numeracy test isn't as hard as the practice ones (well in my opinion anyway) so I'm sure you'll be fine. Just practise your percentages/fractions/decimals as that's mostly what comes up!
Original post by bellylaugh
Well done! It's a great feeling isn't it?! :biggrin:

Best feeling ever! Sooo happy! literally screamed when i saw it! Buzzing! Best early christmas present EVER!!!
Reply 4014
Well done! The numeracy test isn't as hard as the practice ones (well in my opinion anyway) so I'm sure you'll be fine. Just practise your percentages/fractions/decimals as that's mostly what comes up!

Thank u darling! Its more my phobia against it than my ability! Lol but ive got real motivation to do it now
Original post by miss_disney
Best feeling ever! Sooo happy! literally screamed when i saw it! Buzzing! Best early christmas present EVER!!!

Me too! I think I was jumping up and down in my living room for a good five minutes...before I cracked open the wine and started really celebrating! :biggrin:
Me too! I think I was jumping up and down in my living room for a good five minutes...before I cracked open the wine and started really celebrating! :biggrin:

Now that does sound nice haha! I was making great progress on my dissertation this morning, until a certain update on track.. safe to say the dissertation is saved and closed down for today! haha! AHHHHHH
Happy for you all and extremely jealous :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :smile: My application was sent this Wednesday due to late references and am waiting for a letter from UCAS with track login details. Are the details just the same as apply with the personal id from apply as well? How long does it take from when your application is sent to when you get your track letter?
Original post by Andrew240
Where for? How you think it went?

Yeah, will let you all know when I get a response....fingers crossed haha

At Nottingham University. I've just received a conditional offer for History PGCE! (Via email and track) Have you heard back?

Latest