The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by doctordee
Got my offer from kings last night, so so so happy my interview went well I was nervous

Well done that is amazing!!

What time did you get it? Did you check portal or ucas?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Well done that is amazing!!

What time did you get it? Did you check portal or ucas?

I got it late lasts night at about seven pm.
and I didn't even get an email! I was just stalking my portal as always and the. I saw it changed on the side. I had interview invitation and nothing underneath and then I saw offer information and I was like huh and clicked on it and it was congratulations etc etc and I nearly fainted!

many thanks xxx
Reply 1422
Got my offer from kings last night, so so so happy my interview went well I was nervous

When was your interview? and how did you feel you did in it? were you confident you'll get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats. Well done.

When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I'm really scared... I had my interview on the 2nd of December and I still haven't heard... should I expect a rejection? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aspiring Medic 7
Guys I'm really scared... I had my interview on the 2nd of December and I still haven't heard... should I expect a rejection? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm same boat as you mine was the 5th. And I thought mine went really well as well :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1426
I got it late lasts night at about seven pm.
and I didn't even get an email! I was just stalking my portal as always and the. I saw it changed on the side. I had interview invitation and nothing underneath and then I saw offer information and I was like huh and clicked on it and it was congratulations etc etc and I nearly fainted!

many thanks xxx

Heyy congratulations!!! How long did they take to get back to you? ahh I bet you're soo relieved :tongue:
Reply 1427
Original post by Pittawithcheese
Rejected by Kings for GEM. Minimum UKCAT 770+ required for interview. Posted from TSR Mobile
I was rejected too and given that message, yet my average score is above 770; I think it is a form letter that's sent to every rejected applicant regardless of their actual score.
Original post by Malakey95
I had those guys also :smile: They were pretty friendly but had some difficult questions I think !

Eyyy you're the cool Irish guy who got interviewed on the 10th! About 2pm? Am I right? I just saw you talking on the HYMS thread about being Irish and remember you saying you applied there too.

If you are, I'm the girl who was wearing a purple dress and sat next to you in the waiting room :smile: Have you heard anything back yet? And we both said we didn't post on TSR hahaa :wink:
Reply 1429
For people with interviews on the 17th/18th ..is there no possibility of hearing back sooner than the 2nd of January?
Has anyone that had an interview on the 10th Dec heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1431
Original post by itsmagic
Has anyone that had an interview on the 10th Dec heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I haven't. I'm hoping that I'll hear today otherwise we'll have to wait until January!
Original post by Cactus8
No, I haven't. I'm hoping that I'll hear today otherwise we'll have to wait until January!

Mmm same here! I'm so impatient with things like this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1433
Is it normal that i didnt hear anything from King's? I am an IB student international, and i haven't recieved no emails on their myapplication system or my hotmail, not even the informational emails.
(A100 undergrad)
Should i worry?
Reply 1434
Looks like those of us with later interviews won't be hearing back until January... *sigh*
Reply 1435
Im international student. Havent got any news too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drake_96
Is it normal that i didnt hear anything from King's? I am an IB student international, and i haven't recieved no emails on their myapplication system or my hotmail, not even the informational emails.
(A100 undergrad)
Should i worry?

Original post by Jfjf
Im international student. Havent got any news too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

^Ditto. This waiting is driving me up the wall. Hopefully we'll hear back early next year.
Original post by Cephalosporin
^Ditto. This waiting is driving me up the wall. Hopefully we'll hear back early next year.

I'm a domestic applicant and I've heard absolutely nothing either, don't think it is because you're international!

Posted from TSR Mobile
KCL office officially shut :frown: darnit, my interview was 10 days ago, and after hearing others get offers 10 days later you can't help but hope.

Hope y'all have a good Christmas :smile: it's almost a relief knowing we won't have to check my emails as frantically, time to chill and forget about it all.
Reply 1439
Original post by itsmagic
Mmm same here! I'm so impatient with things like this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know- I just want to feel secure knowing I have one offer, because realistically I think King's is my only hope right now and I really love it!
We're going to have until january now..

Quick Reply

Latest