The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Coursework

Hellooooo
So basically, I was just curious as to where people are at with their history coursework.
My sixth form have only just heard back from the exam board about approving our questions, which is annoying, so I've only really started properly researching now. I'm going to try and start drafting it over Christmas, but I don't know if I will be able to (/want to :wink:).
Also, if you did the CW last year/ before, any advice or help?
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
I haven't even started my coursework yet as I have been really unwell for the last 4 weeks so I missed all classes we had on coursework. Just found out that a lot of people have already come up with titles and have started writing their coursework so I am planning on writing out and doing my research during the christmas holidays.

Do you think I could use one of the example titles given in the AQA guidance PDF on their site as my own essay title. I was thinking of using the essay title: Within the context of 1789–1890, to what extent was Otto von Bismarck responsible for the unification of Germany?
Reply 3
Original post by HelpMeI
I haven't even started my coursework yet as I have been really unwell for the last 4 weeks so I missed all classes we had on coursework. Just found out that a lot of people have already come up with titles and have started writing their coursework so I am planning on writing out and doing my research during the christmas holidays.

Do you think I could use one of the example titles given in the AQA guidance PDF on their site as my own essay title. I was thinking of using the essay title: Within the context of 1789–1890, to what extent was Otto von Bismarck responsible for the unification of Germany?

doing aqa history coursework atm and i think it's find to use an example question, has your teacher not suggested any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending