The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I know this thread has been done to death maybe but how important would it be to you for your guy to be well hung or have a certain size penis? Most girls may say oh it doesn't matter etc but I would rather you were completely brutally honest and said what you genuinely prefer.
I think this depends on what type of girl you're aiming this question at. For the type of girl who's looking for a relationship, the type who's going to fall in love with you for who you are- as a girl, I can almost guarantee you that their answer will be 'no, doesn't matter'. If, however, you're meaning how will girls you have a one night stand with perceive its size, some of them may have the shallow view and criticize a smaller one. Its unfortunate that the world is a very shallow place at times. For me personally- i'm in a long-term relationship and had fallen in love with my boyfriend before I ever saw his, so its size was irrelevant to me because, to me, sex was about being intimate with someone, not about how big his thing happened to be :smile:
Reply 2
I think this depends on what type of girl you're aiming this question at. For the type of girl who's looking for a relationship, the type who's going to fall in love with you for who you are- as a girl, I can almost guarantee you that their answer will be 'no, doesn't matter'. If, however, you're meaning how will girls you have a one night stand with perceive its size, some of them may have the shallow view and criticize a smaller one. Its unfortunate that the world is a very shallow place at times. For me personally- i'm in a long-term relationship and had fallen in love with my boyfriend before I ever saw his, so its size was irrelevant to me because, to me, sex was about being intimate with someone, not about how big his thing happened to be :smile:

how about as a one night stand?
Different girls will tell you different things. In all the times I've seen this posted (it comes on Reddit a lot) most say that they genuinely don't care about size.

I prefer a well hung guy because I see them as a fun challenge, and there's more to play with, and the sex in general is more fun.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm sorry but it just does. Those that say it doesn't are either lying in order to spare feelings or to make themselves feel better. There may be a rare few where it truly doesn't matter at all. A big dick is certainly an advantage because it stimulates them more, although the line where it is too big so that it is uncomfortable varies from person to person. What's important however is that it is not the be all and end all. You can make up for it in other areas to be a good lover. Also, a penis has to be really really small in order to be useless. Almost every dick is not that small/almost every girl is not that "loose".
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Llewellyn_J
I'm sorry but it just does. Those that say it doesn't are either lying in order to spare feelings or to make themselves feel better. There may be a rare few where it truly doesn't matter at all. What's important however is that it is not the be all and end all. You can make up for it in other areas to be a good lover.

But what makes you, a guy, spokesperson for all women?
Original post by Olie
But what makes you, a guy, spokesperson for all women?

Because I've spoken to plenty of women about it. And they've confirmed that they say "size doesn't matter" to spare possible hurt feelings. Of course there are always exceptions, but that doesn't undermine my point.
(edited 10 years ago)
I know this thread has been done to death maybe but how important would it be to you for your guy to be well hung or have a certain size penis? Most girls may say oh it doesn't matter etc but I would rather you were completely brutally honest and said what you genuinely prefer.

Yours is small, I assume?

Mine is too.

Ive never had sex, I'd be embarrassed to show mine to a girl.....
:frown:
Original post by bloomblaze
Yours is small, I assume?

Mine is too.

Ive never had sex, I'd be embarrassed to show mine to a girl.....
:frown:

LOL.

OP size matters but if you can get her to orgasam then who gives a ****?
You do know that a big dick is a burden don't you?

Not talking from experience :mad:

I've had sex with a girl before and she couldn't sit fully ontop. I'm not even well endowed, just average to slightly above, around the 7" mark. It's different girl to girl.

But from a male point of view, id rather have mine or small so I can get full strokes in, hard/fast or slow without having to be mindful of causing her pain.

Plus if it all fits in you get to press against her, her pelvic bone and a special area, more chance of pleasuring her.
Reply 10
Penis size definitely matters to an extent. I would say nearly all girls are happy with average sized penises and even a little below average. But anything very small or too big is an issue.
And also girth is a bit more important than length.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
No mine isn't small (and I knew this would come up) mine is average size but maybe I would like it to be bigger in an ideal world; but it doesn't bother me that much at all. I'm just genuinely curious. Because the penis is such an integral part of sex it follows that many women would prefer bigger but I'm not a woman so I dunno.
Yes it does.

I have many females friends who openly talk about sex A LOT. And the topic which comes up every time is usually how the last guy / guy they're currently seeing either has a large or small penis. And how it's great or disappointing respectively.
Define well hung...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Girth > length in some/many cases.

Source: Classified.
If I had the choice, I would choose average to slightly bigger than average. Anything above 8 inches hurts, anything less than 5 feels too small. I don't have the choice though, so I get what I get when I choose to have sex with a guy - and when I choose to have sex with a guy, I really like him, so the size really doesn't bother me.
Original post by Blind Ferret
Define well hung...

I don't know how to appropriately reply to this.
Original post by Vixen47
I don't know how to appropriately reply to this.

Ohh yeah because appropriation is the business we're in right now, in a thread about dick size.

Depends on you I suppose. 8+ Inch is considered the biggest.
Reply 18
Original post by pinda.college
LOL.

OP size matters but if you can get her to orgasam then who gives a ****?

Haha I see what you did there! :mmm:

OP like someone else said before, depends on what the girl is looking for. Pretty much the same as guys talking about boob sizes :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blind Ferret
Ohh yeah because appropriation is the business we're in right now, in a thread about dick size.

Depends on you I suppose. 8+ Inch is considered the biggest.

:lol: I meant I don't know how or if I should reply because I don't want to wake up to a mob of angry TSRians flooding my notifications.

I often hear the average size is 5/6" so I'd say you're probably right.

Latest

Trending

Trending