The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CJKay
Defensive? :lol:
Like I said, you seem to read into my forum posts far too much.

No, Yawn is right. You're trying to be the guy defending the girl. Hovering dangerously close to White Knighting...
Reply 7341
Original post by Kilroy8
No, Yawn is right. You're trying to be the guy defending the girl. Hovering dangerously close to White Knighting...

White knighting is when you defend a random person because she's a woman.
I'm "defending" euphrosyne (although still not sure against what, given that she hasn't been attacked) because I've talked to and gotten on well enough with her to consider at least a friendly acquaintance on here.

I try my best to make people smile - what do you two do? Sit there in your basements trying to do the opposite? Man up and grow a pair, both of you, and recognise some people are long past your pathetic name-calling. The whole "white knight" thing is for secondary school kids and desperate college students.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
I'm "defending" euphrosyne (although still not sure against what, given that she hasn't been attacked) because I've talked to and gotten on well enough with her to consider at least a friendly acquaintance on here.

I try my best to make people smile - what do you two do? Sit there in your basements trying to do the opposite? Man up and grow a pair, both of you, and recognise some people are long past your pathetic name-calling. The whole "white knight" thing is for secondary school kids and desperate college students.

Unlucky mate.

Reply 7343
Original post by Kilroy8
Unlucky mate.

You've become my favourite poster so fast...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so honoured.
Reply 7345
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've never seen that pic before? :eyeball:
Original post by Ggmu!
Fair enough, but you're missing out. Here's one of me:

1961648f4f90cea48c8b40eb86c90378dae6ec55a9318095c2ded64d88465035.jpg

I won't post mine, but it's entertaining how people here are fishing for compliments or trying to hook themselves someone using their charms. :smug:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7348
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1387645813.039144.jpg
Original post by tk1993
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1387645813.039144.jpg

Your eyes are such a nice colour!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7350
Original post by itssimplyme
Your eyes are such a nice colour!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
That'll be a dream come true. Thank you.

ur back! watch out though the new rep system is crap, they got rid of negs :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Really would never do this.. Just why guys...
Original post by Yawn11
The nice guy that comes to critique the perverts on a thread and sympathise with the poor girl that foolishly uploaded her pic as if she did it to avoid any sort of commentary, tend to be bigger pervs.

Can I just ask, why exactly am I a poor girl and why is it so foolish?

Original post by Kilroy8

What exactly is CJ defending? :rolleyes:

Original post by CJKay

:love:

Spoiler

Original post by Kilroy8
Unlucky mate.

:teehee:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kilroy8
Unlucky mate.

:rofl:

Also:
Reply 7355
Original post by euphrosyne
Can I just ask, why exactly am I poor girl and why is it so foolish?

It's called sarcasm baby.

I was painting a damsel in distress image.

You might be poor and foolish though, I don't know you well enough... Yet xoxo
Original post by Yawn11
It's called sarcasm baby.

I was painting a damsel in distress image.

You might be poor and foolish though, I don't know you well enough... Yet xoxo

I'm sorry for the misconception, sarcasm can be quite hard to read online :wink:

Oh we'll see :teehee:
Original post by euphrosyne
What exactly is CJ defending? :rolleyes:

Defending was probably a poor choice of word. But basically he is trying to be this:

Original post by Yawn11
The nice guy that comes to critique the perverts on a thread and sympathise with the poor girl that foolishly uploaded her pic as if she did it to avoid any sort of commentary, tend to be bigger pervs.
The whole 6/10 in real life equates to 9/10 online really holds true here.
Wow so much shameless white knighting going on here, makes me sick. Europhysne is above average, nothing spectacular.

Latest