Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h3isenberg
On the website it says these are their only interview dates:
10 - 17 December 2013
27 - 30 January 2014
18 and 19 February 2014

You left out "We reserve the right to alter our interview dates."
To those who have more than 1 interview, please could you spare me one for Leicester pleaseeee :biggrin: thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rainman91
I'm a graduate with an interview for the A101 on the 27th of Jan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your score?

Mines 17/25
Original post by Amyk89
I'm also a grad with one on the 27th

Mines at 8.45am. I may see you there then. Good luck. 👍

Original post by Ama2007
What's your score?

Mines 17/25

20/25

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
anyone from Ireland get an interview yet? if so did you calculate the preinterview score?
Original post by Rainman91
Mines at 8.45am. I may see you there then. Good luck.

20/25

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might indeed, thats the same time as mine
Do you think I stand a chance with score of 17/25?
Original post by Kukicool
Got interview today for 29th January
Scored 58
doing A level

Seems like a lot of 58'ers are getting interviews. I have 58 too but haven't heard anything yet. Do you reckon I'll get an interview? I don't think they can reject me because I have same score as you guys.
Original post by Affliction
Any 58s with no interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting for So many with 58 are getting interviews. This feels unfair. They can't reject us though because we have the same stats as them.
Original post by kittybee1990
Have any graduates received an interview for the A101 course?

I have yeah on January 27th
Original post by Amy_Kitch
I have yeah on January 27th

Morning or afternoon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1451
Original post by 4evershinee
I do!

Heeey how did it go on the 17th?
Dayuuuum, by this point last year people had started getting offers!
Original post by Amyk89
Morning or afternoon?

In the morning :smile: will you be there then too? Im excited but quite nervous, don't really know what to expect with the MMI stations but then again I guess thats the whole point in them!
[QUOTE="Amy_Kitch;45633945"]
Original post by Amyk89
Morning or afternoon?

In the morning :smile: will you be there then too? Im excited but quite nervous, don't really know what to expect with the MMI stations but then again I guess thats the whole point in them!

Yeah I'm morning too so probably see you there :smile:
I don't know. Reading about it I quite like the sound of mmi but we shall see on the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you reckon they'll give out any more interviews in early January? I've lost hope now, I'm a reapplicant too :frown:
Reply 1456
Original post by Avec_Amour
Do you reckon they'll give out any more interviews in early January? I've lost hope now, I'm a reapplicant too :frown:

Same here kid scored 58 as well musyve been down the ps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by walkers38
Seems like a lot of 58'ers are getting interviews. I have 58 too but haven't heard anything yet. Do you reckon I'll get an interview? I don't think they can reject me because I have same score as you guys.

I am sure you will get an interview. There are two days left in February that no one seems to have been given. I think that some 57 may also be called depending on the statement.
I am not sure about re-applicants. On the Leicester FAQ on one of the questions about reapplicants to Leicester they have been suggested to contact admissions before applying.
[QUOTE="Amyk89;45634169"]

Yeah I'm morning too so probably see you there :smile:
I don't know. Reading about it I quite like the sound of mmi but we shall see on the day!

Awesome! Yeah I think it'll be a nice change from the traditional interviews, just hope the stations aren't too bizarre or out there! I quite like how it's task based though, just hope I respond displaying the qualities they're looking for! Will you be travelling from far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

Nope, only about a 50 minute drive so not too bad for me to get to Leicester, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending