The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

God damn it concussion to McCourty. Who has it worse than the Patriots? No one.
Cardinals winning!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7802
Original post by harisd95
Cardinals winning!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jinxed it
I know :frown: not sure if they can still make play offs ecen if they win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tucker you ****er! Why did you miss?!?
Man I need to get an Edelman jersey...
Jake Long , Steve Smith and Von Miller suspected torn ACL. Brutal.
CARDINALS TOUCHDOWN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting!
Reply 7809
Frankly that not enough evidence to overturn the call in Seattle is bull****! Definitely hit the floor! I'm so sad for Russel and the 12th man even if the game was meaningless in the standings.

Backing into the playoffs is scary! The hot team wins the Superbowl most years so I can't say the fall off of Seattle doesn't worry me somewhat as to their Superbowl chances :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7810
Original post by Wattsy
Frankly that not enough evidence to overturn the call in Seattle is bull****! Definitely hit the floor! I'm so sad for Russel and the 12th man even if the game was meaningless in the standings.

Backing into the playoffs is scary! The hot team wins the Superbowl most years so I can't say the fall off of Seattle doesn't worry me somewhat as to their Superbowl chances :frown:

Saw this a couple of weeks ago, interesting read
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000296566/article/december-momentum-just-isnt-everything-its-cracked-up-to-be
Reply 7811
Raiders just robbed off a TD. The rules of this game sometimes :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7812

Hmmm, I suppose it just doesn't feel nice, and the #1 seeds win more often than any other, 20 #1 seeds have won the Superbowl, 20 #1 seeds have lost according to my stats.

Note that 2 21st Century #1 seeds won the Superbowl though, the underdog winner is something of a recent phenomenon.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 419
Raiders just robbed off a TD. The rules of this game sometimes :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its the worst year of officiating i can remember.

Seattle lost to Cardinals in Seattle?!? :zomg:
Lol Chandler Jones touchdown.

Doesn't remove last years pain but this helps ease it a little :tongue:
Reply 7815
So... what are you lads getting me for winning the TSR fantasy? ;P
(edited 10 years ago)
I was so drunk last night I didn't really click that the Cardinals had beaten Seattle (didn't help the hangover). The morning after and the reality has hit! Still, it sets up next week as a grand finale - in the AFC and the NFC! Steelers to make a comeback for that final place - and I think Seattle will still beat the Rams and get the 1st seed
Original post by cant_think_of_name
I was so drunk last night I didn't really click that the Cardinals had beaten Seattle (didn't help the hangover). The morning after and the reality has hit! Still, it sets up next week as a grand finale - in the AFC and the NFC! Steelers to make a comeback for that final place - and I think Seattle will still beat the Rams and get the 1st seed

Better to have to go through the motions in regular season than in the post season I always say :tongue:

Cardinals D is just nasty though...

Just don't let Robert Quinn near Wilson :lol:
Wonder why there ain't much chatter about Mannings record?
Reply 7819
Well Romo's out for the season. Guess the Cowboys can kiss goodbye to the playoffs.

Latest