The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else seen the small clip of SAO OVA released on New Year?

[video="youtube;WqHLQvIIFVs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHLQvIIFVs[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh yeah, we finally have a trailer for "Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's lost property's "Final" film"! :smile:

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2013-12-20/sora-no-otoshimono/heaven-lost-property-final-film-trailer-streamed

Video if you just want that:

[video="youtube;FeNsRS01ca4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNsRS01ca4[/video]
Anyone read vagabond? I decided to give it a try and have read the first 36 chapters, seems like a great read
Original post by Scienceisgood
Oh yeah, we finally have a trailer for "Sora no Otoshimono/Heaven's lost property's "Final" film"! :smile:

Link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2013-12-20/sora-no-otoshimono/heaven-lost-property-final-film-trailer-streamed

I'd have preferred a third season, but another movie is fine too! I remember being quite excited for the first one :smile:
How can companies justify the extortionate prices of anime Blu Rays?!...

That's exactly why I limit myself to what I can find for under £20 in HMV and what's put up on Crunchyroll :tongue: . My physical DVD collection should be so much bigger than it actually is :rolleyes:
Been watching One Outs and really enjoying it so far. It's about baseball (which I know nothing about) but it focuses on the psychological side with tactics and such. Most sports series tend to be pretty formulaic so it's good to find something a little bit different.
feck me what an ep of naruto :dice: who would have believed it was him behind that mask :eek: and going into war just cos of breaking a promise jeez :tongue:

finished Outbreak Company :sad: its been a really fun watch :yep:
Original post by eugenius 8
feck me what an ep of naruto :dice: who would have believed it was him behind that mask :eek: and going into war just cos of breaking a promise jeez :tongue:

finished Outbreak Company :sad: its been a really fun watch :yep:

When it was revealed in the manga apparently it was trending on Twitter :biggrin:.
Original post by Dilzo999
When it was revealed in the manga apparently it was trending on Twitter :biggrin:.

yeah i can imagine lol, its been a while since theres been such a surprise in naruto :hmmmm2:
HYPE!

[video="youtube;BQqkpbt2Ero"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqkpbt2Ero[/video]
I've been binging on some Sword Art Online and it's one of the first animes that sort of answers the questions a viewer would have when watching it... Pretty good.... The English dub on adult swim ain't that bad either...
Original post by GalaxygunnerX
I've been binging on some Sword Art Online and it's one of the first animes that sort of answers the questions a viewer would have when watching it... Pretty good.... The English dub on adult swim ain't that bad either...

Except for Kirito's voice, it doesn't suit his personality at all!
Reply 6152
What has happened to Hajime no Ippo.:mad:
Except for Kirito's voice, it doesn't suit his personality at all!

I've watched about 12 episodes today... I think it's a decent teen voice... Although I think he's one of the voice actors for the thunder cats... His personality is getting better, the more I watch...
Aww....... SA:O got me feeling all mushy now... And you were like his personality was a bit off... Am I getting a bit attached to the characters now? This is a great anime... Best shonen in a long time... It's one that is intelligent and makes you feel different types of emotions...
Aww....... SA:O got me feeling all mushy now... And you were like his personality was a bit off... Am I getting a bit attached to the characters now? This is a great anime... Best shonen in a long time... It's one that is intelligent and makes you feel different types of emotions...

Wait until you get to episode 13, I think they take it WAAAAY to far!
I mean, it is logical given the bad guy's imagination but to put it in that perspective, no no...
Wait until you get to episode 13, I think they take it WAAAAY to far!
I mean, it is logical given the bad guy's imagination but to put it in that perspective, no no...

I've watched episode 13 now.... What are you talking about? I'd love to fight that huge boss. And by taking it way too far are you talking about their relationship? Dunno... Seemed like a pretty good (bridging) episode to me..
I've watched episode 13 now.... What are you talking about? I'd love to fight that huge boss. And by taking it way too far are you talking about their relationship? Dunno... Seemed like a pretty good (bridging) episode to me..

I meant 24. =P

The end of it, when Kirito is reunited with Asuna.
Kinda got my animes confused when I typed that message...
I meant 24. =P

The end of it, when Kirito is reunited with Asuna.
Kinda got my animes confused when I typed that message...

Episode 14 was pretty crazy... I thought you meant that episode... Whoa.... What a twist...
Episode 14 was pretty crazy... I thought you meant that episode... Whoa.... What a twist...

No, I mean 24, when you watch the ending, you will know what I mean.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending