The Student Room Group

Girls: Do you wear underwear and heels when alone?

Poll

Do you ever wear heels and underwear when you're alone?

When you're chilling out in your room alone, do you ever do so in underwear and heels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by traintracks1995
When you're chilling out in your room alone, do you ever do so in underwear and heels?

I'm pretty sure most girls wear underwear the majority of the time. As for heels, who knows.
Reply 2
Yep.

Wait... no.
Reply 3
lol the poll is filled with only guys
Original post by traintracks1995

Have you never chatted to girls online in chatrooms? They always say they are naked or wearing just their underwear and heels, stockings etc. I assumed thats what girls do when they are at home chilling on their own?
Reply 5
We wear underwear pretty much all the time. I only wear heels when going out..

I can't say I have ever just chilled in my room in only underwear and heels and I don't know any girls who have.. :s-smilie:
Why bother with underwear if you're alone?
Reply 7
Why would you wear heels at home?! Only underwear when in the summer otherwise comfortable top and bottoms.
I walk around in the nude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Have you never chatted to girls online in chatrooms? They always say they are naked or wearing just their underwear and heels, stockings etc. I assumed thats what girls do when they are at home chilling on their own?

No. They don't :smile: but that is what some men tend to think.
Usually we wear old tracksuit and sweater.
OP is this a fetish of yours?

very kinky i must say :holmes:
Reply 11
Not heels, no. :lolwut:
Dem French knickers and heels :colone:
Original post by Alevelstudent96
I walk around in the nude

Are you one of the girls I've chatted to online then? Your username looks like the type I would message :sexface:
Reply 14
Original post by MagicNMedicine

Aren't you gay?

Edit: mixed you up with 'most uncivilized'

Not very often with heels, but yeah, I prefer hanging around in my underwear -- it's sooo much more comfortable.
Only if I'm breaking in a new pair of shoes before an event or night out, but I don't do it in just my underwear...
Reply 17
You wouldn't wear heels in your house unless you were going out somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Underwear, yeah. Heels, no.
Reply 19
Just a casual tee and sometimes a comfy tracksuit bottom.
Not heels though. Unless I was playing dress up before a going out.

Quick Reply

Latest