The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0612
Great! :smile: Thanks I'll do that - I was just worried incase they got a bit funny about it. I've been waiting for kings interview for so long and don't want anything to jeopardise my chances.:redface:

I can understand that and it won't !!!! Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I have an invite too, but no mention of the essay. Instead it says there will be a questionnaire and an ethical case study to consider! Is this simply an error by them?
am i the only one who hasn't been rejected or called for an interview….
Reply 1503
Original post by psmalhotra

What if I said 'yes'... This is a stupid question.
Original post by 0612
Just got an interview offer from Kings for the 16th at 10.20. :biggrin:

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?

Congratz on getting an interview!!!! I hope you don't mind my asking but are you an international applicant?
I am an international applicant and waiting for a response, its become sooo frustrating
Original post by psmalhotra

I'm in the same boat. What were your GCSE grades?
Original post by Flobie
Ooh ok. When's the interview? :smile:

15th of January :smile: have you heard back yet?
Original post by Tee Logan x

Ooh exciting, good luck! Sure you won't need it :smile: I had my interview on the 16th December, damn you Christmas, making me wait longer for a response!
Original post by Flobie
Ooh exciting, good luck! Sure you won't need it :smile: I had my interview on the 16th December, damn you Christmas, making me wait longer for a response!

Aw thank you :smile: and no i really do need it; sort of panicking atm :frown: well done you for getting that interview out of the way! how did it go? aaaah yes that is a pain, but dw let's hope you hear some good news in the New Year :smile: where else have you applied?
Aw thank you :smile: and no i really do need it; sort of panicking atm :frown: well done you for getting that interview out of the way! how did it go? aaaah yes that is a pain, but dw let's hope you hear some good news in the New Year :smile: where else have you applied?

You'll be ok, I've seen from this thread how much you want to go there so if you let that come through you'll do great :smile: I think my interview went well, obviously I don't know what the response will be but I feel positive and don't think i would change any answers :smile: thank you! I've also applied to Newcastle, Cardiff and Nottingham, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1510

ahhh congrats!! did you hear back during the holidays?
Original post by 0612
Just got an interview offer from Kings for the 16th at 10.20. :biggrin:

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?

Same time as moi....see ya there XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie
You'll be ok, I've seen from this thread how much you want to go there so if you let that come through you'll do great :smile: I think my interview went well, obviously I don't know what the response will be but I feel positive and don't think i would change any answers :smile: thank you! I've also applied to Newcastle, Cardiff and Nottingham, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha do I stand out that much? :tongue: lol that's great! exactly but as long as you felt you gave it your best shot, you should be proud of yourself whatever the outcome :smile: good luck for the rest of your application :smile: snap! I also applied to Notts, haven't heard back yet but it's super early days. Other than that I applied to Impy and QM.
Original post by medic321
ahhh congrats!! did you hear back during the holidays?

Thank you, yupp i heard back yesterday :smile:
Reply 1514
Thank you, yupp i heard back yesterday :smile:

:O soo they're still giving out interviews/offers in the holidays?!?! or did you just check your portal yesterday?
:O soo they're still giving out interviews/offers in the holidays?!?! or did you just check your portal yesterday?

Yeah they are- I checked my portal yesterday morning and there was no update then i checked in the evening and I received an interview invite :smile:
Reply 1516
Yeah they are- I checked my portal yesterday morning and there was no update then i checked in the evening and I received an interview invite :smile:

omg!!!!!!!:eek: thought I was checking my portal for no reason in the holidays but I guess I'll carry on now! :P
omg!!!!!!!:eek: thought I was checking my portal for no reason in the holidays but I guess I'll carry on now! :P

Haha good luck :smile:
Reply 1518
Original post by pneumothorax
Congratz on getting an interview!!!! I hope you don't mind my asking but are you an international applicant?
I am an international applicant and waiting for a response, its become sooo frustrating

Im a home student:rolleyes: Don't worry there's still time I'm sure you'll hear soon. I know how frustrating it can be I felt the same tbh before I received my kings interview. Just hang in there and focus on getting yourself ready when you do get an invite. I let myself relax and now frantically worrying that I'm not going to be prepared in time:eek:
Reply 1519
Good luck to everyone receiving interviews during the holidays! haha who would've thought they'd be working! If only they gave out offers :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest