The Student Room Group

is it harder for circumcised guys to masturbate?

no skin stimulating the most sensitive part: the gland/end.

Scroll to see replies

I suppose they just use more lube however , sometimes after the snip there's still enough skin to stimulte their D
Possibly.
No.
Reply 4
ermmm no. my friend told me.
Original post by Maid Marian
One day somebody will actually tell me which bit of the penis is chopped off during circumcision and why ...

Sweet innocence is bliss, Maid Marian you need to be protected from our cruel world:smile:
One day somebody will actually tell me which bit of the penis is chopped off during circumcision and why ...

It's the foreskin :lol:
See above. I don't know what a foreskin is!!!

How can you not know?!

OK, think of the penis like a sausage inside a sock. The 'sock' is removed.
Reply 8
:colondollar: I know it's the 'foreskin' which is chopped off, but what that is I have absolutely no idea! :frown: And just why is it needed to be cut off?

It's the skin at the top that's quite saggy and mostly doesn't cover anything. It's mostly a religious thing I think, it's supposedly cleaner

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not googling it, I'll throw up!!!

This is just ridiculously annoying. Don't complain that you don't know something and then refuse to Google it. You choose not to know.
:colondollar: I know it's the 'foreskin' which is chopped off, but what that is I have absolutely no idea! :frown: And just why is it needed to be cut off?

Search Google. I don't want to be the one to pop you cyber cherry.
How on earth WOULD I know? :frown:

:lolwut: Okay ... that is not what I expected at all. That doesn't even make sense.

You don't need to have a penis to know what it looks like :lol:

It makes perfect sense lmao
Reply 12
Original post by pinda.college
I suppose they just use more lube however , sometimes after the snip there's still enough skin to stimulte their D

Eh? Lube?! People use lube to masturbate?

I'm circumcised, never had any trouble whatsoever. Can smash one out in a minute or so :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
OK, think of the penis like a sausage inside a sock. The 'sock' is removed.

What's funny about that, is that when I was little, I thought it WAS a special 'sock' that could be taken off :lol: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The foreskin :wink:

I'm not sure why, some do it for religious reasons. My sister and her husband had it done for my nephew a few months ago, when he was around 6 months old for religious reasons. It was so strange. Poor kid. I don't agree with it. :frown:
Original post by Voltozonic
It's basically the top maybe quarter of skin around the head.

Imagine a banana unpeeled. Cut around the top quarter of the bananas skin (leaving the banana inside itself intact) and throw it away. Then in a circumcision the remainder of the skin is stitched into place on the shaft

The idea is that it's cleaner because the head (underneath the skin is then constantly exposed so nothing builds up).

Sorry for being minging.

LOL I was thinking about describing it to MM and a Prick Stick analogy came to mind, good thing you came along with your banana anaology.
Oh! That makes more sense than what Plantagenet said! :lol:

How do you wee if there's skin over the wee hole, though? In uncircumcised people?

Like a sock, it's retractable, you can pull it up and down :facepalm::lol:
Original post by Lucy96
What's funny about that, is that when I was little, I thought it WAS a special 'sock' that could be taken off :lol: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You must have been pretty clever then! :rofl:
But I've never even seen a real penis, so how could I possibly know what was meant by a foreskin? :redface:
I'm still a bit confused.

You're one google search away from seeing a real one :dontknow:.
This. Is. Bizarre. :lolwut:

Your innocence is quite amusing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest