The Student Room Group

A2 Law revision

happy holidays everyone
does anyone have advice as to how to learn all the cases and information for A2 Law (OCR) There is a lot of content and I'm struggling with it all
Original post by Blyts-_
happy holidays everyone
does anyone have advice as to how to learn all the cases and information for A2 Law (OCR) There is a lot of content and I'm struggling with it all

Literally have one case for each example you have or a back up one if the law's changed e.g. Intention

Like use a case for evidence to illustrate a point, write flashcards and practice writing essays.

Can I ask, what is your special study on this year? Theft?
Reply 2
Original post by und3niable_
Literally have one case for each example you have or a back up one if the law's changed e.g. Intention

Like use a case for evidence to illustrate a point, write flashcards and practice writing essays.

Can I ask, what is your special study on this year? Theft?

robbery
Original post by Blyts-_
robbery

Not bad..ugh I knew I shoulda have re took :frown:
Reply 4
what did you get for AS?
Original post by Blyts-_
happy holidays everyone

Make revisions cards/notes on everything and then read it, go and do something else (or a different topic) for an hour and then write out your notes from memory (and when you are writing everything out practice adding in AO2 points). Hope that helped a bit - I am revising this too, what mark and grade did you get for AS? :smile:
Reply 6
I got a low B, can't remember the mark, you?
Original post by Blyts-_
I got a low B, can't remember the mark, you?

Well done :smile:
and A, I guess you are revising for a mock? is that for the Criminal Law exam?
Reply 8
Original post by beingawallflower
Well done :smile:
and A, I guess you are revising for a mock? is that for the Criminal Law exam?

Well done on the A :smile: yes it's the Criminal Law mock in Jan. How much revision are you doing daily?
Thanks, and I am doing 4-5 hours because I realised that there is a lot of content and not much time :P (mock on the 7th) and I only started a week ago.. you?
Reply 10
I got As for both papers during AS. UNIT 1 - 90% UNIT 2 - 82%.

MAKE ESSAY TEMPLATES FOR HOMICIDE, DEFENCES ETC. ITS A MUST

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Last year we predicted the questions on tsr. Is your g154/g153 exam spread apart?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by abc95
I got As for both papers during AS. UNIT 1 - 90% UNIT 2 - 82%.

MAKE ESSAY TEMPLATES FOR HOMICIDE, DEFENCES ETC. ITS A MUST

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you happen to have your templates typed up?
Reply 13
Original post by qr95
Last year we predicted the questions on tsr. Is your g154/g153 exam spread apart?

Posted from TSR Mobile

12th June and 17th June
Reply 14
Original post by Blyts-_
12th June and 17th June

Man I feel for you.

This was thread for June 2013 g153 , might find it useful.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2292267

Also my teacher made me a booklet with all the model answers it was a massive booklet. The booklet must be worth money it was that good. You should ask your teacher to do the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Hi peeps, what are the predictions for G153 June 2014?

My teacher has said omissions and non fatal offences are likely and his predictions are 99% accurate from what I've heard and he was spot on for AS but I still only came out with a high C (2 marks from a B). :frown:

Will update on what else will come up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Oh and zigzag education have a perfect revision guide for G154. Ask your teacher. It's bloody expensive though, I think it was around £50! Our teacher just copied all the pages for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending