The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Please don't go Smith. I'm gonna cry man :cry2:

Malevolent!! I didn't know you were a DW fan! :eek:
Original post by Maid Marian
Malevolent!! I didn't know you were a DW fan! :eek:

Are you kidding me girl?!? :redface:
Are you kidding me girl?!? :redface:

No! :redface:
Please don't go Smith. I'm gonna cry man :cry2:

I felt the same way about Tennant bro :console:
Original post by Maid Marian
No! :redface:

I'm disappointed... :tongue:
I'm disappointed... :tongue:

You've never mentioned it before! How was I supposed to know? :lol:

So, I take it you're a big fan of Matt Smith? :h:
Think the thing I'm most intrigued about is what was behind the Doctor's door in The God Complex. Hopefully the answer they give tonight is satisfying and not something lame or insignificant. :beard:
Reply 2847
So excited. Sisters making custard :biggrin:. I'm meant to be revising :frown:
Reply 2848
Sorry, new to the thread so haven't sifted through the pages (avid doctor who fan).

I was really disappointed with the 50th Anniversary as I don't think it tied up any loose knots and I also found there to be many plotholes (or I have missed a LOT).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tonight. I really hope they tie up the entire story of the Eleventh Doctor from the God Complex cliffhanger (mentioned in above posts) to who exploded the TARDIS (again, have I missed something or is this completely unanswered?) and kept saying "Silence Will Fall" in that final episode of season 5. I just don't feel very satisfied with the recent series because I feel they have neglected the intricate story lines catered for the hardcore fan and steered more towards popularising the show, which don't get me wrong isn't bad, but I prefer the former.
Original post by Mr.Messy
Think the thing I'm most intrigued about is what was behind the Doctor's door in The God Complex. Hopefully the answer they give tonight is satisfying and not something lame or insignificant. :beard:

i think i remember reading somewhere that it was all of his previous incarnations in a row hung and an empty noose after himself.

Probably not but i like the idea
1 More hour to go people I'm really excited. I'm sad that Matt is leaving :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2851
Original post by Saleem Aslam
1 More hour to go people I'm really excited. I'm sad that Matt is leaving :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is sad but I'm even more excited to see Peter Capaldi in action.
Original post by SyedaK

Yeah I'm also looking forward to seeing Capladi :smile:
Are you watching any other episodes in preparation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SyedaK

I wouldn't be complaining if they brought back David Tennant..
Reply 2854
Original post by Saleem Aslam
Yeah I'm also looking forward to seeing Capladi :smile:
Are you watching any other episodes in preparation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, since November 28th I've been rewatching old episodes. I was about to watch the god complex but don't have enough time. You?
Reply 2855
Original post by Scienceisgood
I wouldn't be complaining if they brought back David Tennant..

Haha, you know that's out of the question! But if, by some odd twist of events, this happened, I would be over the moon. Or, maybe for Easter there could be a Tennant and Capaldi collaboration. Maybe something about Pompeii, although not sure how that would fit in.
45 minutes :woo:
Original post by snowyowl
45 minutes :woo:

I'm stuck not being allowed to watch it until tomorrow night...
Round my aunt and uncle's house for Christmas and am not allowed to watch it because of the kids (3, 4 and 10 years old) and it scaring them... (they have lived VERY sheltered lives...). *cries
Love the Strax reports.
Original post by Scienceisgood
I'm stuck not being allowed to watch it until tomorrow night...
Round my aunt and uncle's house for Christmas and am not allowed to watch it because of the kids (3, 4 and 10 years old) and it scaring them... (they have lived VERY sheltered lives...). *cries

You poor soul. :console:

Quick Reply

Latest