The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I knew you'd say this.

I asked 100 potential medics what their honest reason was. 80 said one of the above :wink:

Hmmm I'm not too happy with that sample size given the widespread nature of this stereotype :eyeball:

:lol:
Original post by Obiejess
I meant a gap year after your course, because I know you want to do the Cambridge NatSci. Work experience in France or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not France, God no.

I want to go somewhere my language isn't great, and exciting too, like China.

Original post by MangoFreak
Hmmm I'm not too happy with that sample size given the widespread nature of this stereotype :eyeball:

:lol:

:colonhash:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not France, God no.

I want to go somewhere my language isn't great, and exciting too, like China.

:colonhash:

China would be good for the Chemistry, not so good for the being government monitored :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
China would be good for the Chemistry, not so good for the being government monitored :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I can use tsr and whatsapp so:wink: it's all good.

Although I'd need Twitter :eek:
People in my year have called me a waste of talent because I say I don't want to be a doctor/dentist, and their main argument is the money and when I say I don't really care about the money they just look horrified:rolleyes:
Original post by Red Fox
People in my year have called me a waste of talent because I say I don't want to be a doctor/dentist, and their main argument is the money and when I say I don't really care about the money they just look horrified:rolleyes:

That's a load of rubbish! I want to do film production because I love making films! (Hopefully at AUB :biggrin:) Do what YOU want to do at uni not because of the money or your parents and stuff. Also EPIC CHRISTMAS DAY!

PS: I should have 4 mock exams in history, media and applied science (haven't started learning the content so not that fussed about how I do in applied) before feb half term and I haven't started revising yet :O

Have I left revision too late?
How many practical attempts do you get for Unit 3 Edexcel Chemistry? I know you can attempt each activity more than once but what is the maximum amount of times you can do another experiment and use your better mark?

Please someone help me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted on here but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone :smile: Hope you're all having a great day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy Boxing Day :smile:
Original post by Undisclosed 15
How many practical attempts do you get for Unit 3 Edexcel Chemistry? I know you can attempt each activity more than once but what is the maximum amount of times you can do another experiment and use your better mark?

Please someone help me

Posted from TSR Mobile

it all depends on your teacher. Some teachers are so nice that they will make you do experiments during lunch time make up your poor grades in experiments.. Some teachers.......ohohoh the opposite
Original post by Red Fox

Nice :mmm: Morons :colonhash:

What do you want to do (if anything)?
Nice :mmm: Morons :colonhash:

What do you want to do (if anything)?

Not really sure, Engineering stands out to me at the moment but it doesn't really inspire me:tongue: and you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
Not really sure, Engineering stands out to me at the moment but it doesn't really inspire me:tongue: and you?

Physics :awesome:
Physics :awesome:

Nice, what subjects you studying? I think Physics at Uni would get too weird and complicated for me haha:redface:
Original post by Red Fox
Nice, what subjects you studying? I think Physics at Uni would get too weird and complicated for me haha:redface:

Physics Maths F. Maths Chemistry Psychology and Latin :tongue:
Physics Maths F. Maths Chemistry Psychology and Latin :tongue:

How is Latin? is it hard?
Original post by JackTeh96
it all depends on your teacher. Some teachers are so nice that they will make you do experiments during lunch time make up your poor grades in experiments.. Some teachers.......ohohoh the opposite

So there is no limit from Edexcel i.e you could do each activity 10 times?

Posted from TSR Mobile

From what I've heard - As Latin is easy (I could do some passages at GCSE) but A2 is a lot harder

Yeah I guess, but I get through it by being lazy :tongue:
Original post by Bude8
From what I've heard - As Latin is easy (I could do some passages at GCSE) but A2 is a lot harder

Yeah I guess, but I get through it by being lazy :tongue:

:rofl: