The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If we drop 2 points today then we better ****ing buy 2-3 world-class finishers in January.
Every time top 4 team ****s up this season we always either draw or lose - Jose Mourinho man up and bring Torres on please!
Offense is better than defense when our defense ends up crippling after 70 minutes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9361
I'm surprised Eto'o hasn't been taken off. Think Jose is resting up Torres for Liverpool so he should've just put Ba on the bench instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal winning now. If we draw... after how we've outplayed them and how West Ham have outplayed Arsena....

just score Chelsea!
Arsenal have managed to score 2 goals out of nothing and we can't score a 2nd in any game.
this is just absolutely outrageous.
oh my days Ramires
Reply 9366
The bad side of Ramires. Pass the ball quickly and not wait to get a knock and shout for a free kick ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jose Mourinho knows himself this team will concede so he is bringing on Willian.
Reply 9368
****. Ramires suspended for Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ramires for ****s sake
So sloppy
Reply 9371
Original post by Skkc16
****. Ramires suspended for Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not good.

This is too anxious. I don't get why we haven't put this game to bed.
Liverpool will beat Chelsea.
Ok time to put Oscar where Ramires is then? Who else do we have?
Original post by The Assassin
Ok time to put Oscar where Ramires is then? Who else do we have?

It will probably just be Mikel and Lampard.
Original post by Isometrix
It will probably just be Mikel and Lampard.

Really worried about that. **** sake.
Just blow the whistle, i've had enough of this.
Oh Chelsea, hanging on by a thread yet again....

I guess 3 points is all that matters....
What a horrific performance in attack once again. Abramovich needs to spill the money for 2-3 strikers.
Reply 9379
I reckon we'll go 4-3-3, with Oscar in the no-10 role now. Shame as I thought we would be able to bring the game to the opposition, but we're going to have to be more wary and put more numbers in midfield. Saying that, I've always wanted to see Oscar there.

Latest