The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Also have 2 offers, and, like you, am also waiting on the rest. Whereabouts you from?

oh okay, I'm from England - London, how about yourself?
Original post by keromedic
None at all. I shall start tomorrow.
Not sure with what though.
Maths skills have become really rust and want to make notes for the others but effort.

Working in the holidays is effort, moreso for you as you do 5 subjects!
Reply 8962
Has anyone started revision? I 'started' on Monday but I'm just soo lazy!
Working in the holidays is effort, moreso for you as you do 5 subjects!

I just do 4 :wink:
Further Mathematics, Music, Chemistry and Biology.

Original post by SyedaK

I'm starting tomorrow.
Original post by SyedaK

I did about an hour of actual revision and about two of messing about with one mechanics question and procrastinating on sunday. Other than that sorting out my folders and taking a revision guide with me to my grandparents today (it's still on the floor in the car...) is all I've done :tongue:

It's christmas, what would we want to revise for?! Whoever invented exams is stupid :mad: That said, I'll start properly tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
I did about an hour of actual revision and about two of messing about with one mechanics question and procrastinating on sunday. Other than that sorting out my folders and taking a revision guide with me to my grandparents today (it's still on the floor in the car...) is all I've done :tongue:

It's christmas, what would we want to revise for?! Whoever invented exams is stupid :mad: That said, I'll start properly tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, we can help each other :biggrin:.
Reply 8966

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was your Christmas, sweetie? :wink: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting tomorrow.

What happened to additional further maths?

Or just put each other off by talking too much :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I probably will still look at the content but I don't want to waste time doing study prep for it. I'd much rather do that in my gap year.
Or just put each other off by talking too much :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, we're much too studious :wink:.
Original post by Qari
How was your Christmas, sweetie? :wink: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This flirting thing is getting a bit weird now- I think I preferred it when you thought I was make and I just didn't notice :lol:

But it was good thanks, been one of the best I've had so far I think :biggrin: Did you do anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8971

What's the difference between further maths & additional further maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8972
This flirting thing is getting a bit weird now- I think I preferred it when you thought I was make and I just didn't notice :lol:

But it was good thanks, been one of the best I've had so far I think :biggrin: Did you do anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing I don't do normally

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Additional further maths is an additional 3 or 6 modules :tongue:
Reply 8974

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting tomorrow.

Well you guys sound committed. aim gonna go tothe library tomorrow and see If I can revise with a clear head. There's too many distractions with doctor who and Sherlock and naruto and you're right furry face! I bet the exam inventor can't even pass an exam. He/she wants to torture us.
Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Additional further maths is an additional 3 or 6 modules :tongue:

What boywonder said. AFM is harder, generally.
Reply 8976
Who here does AQA A2 Physics A or AQA Chemistry. Need someone to bounce questions off and vice versa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SyedaK
Well you guys sound committed. aim gonna go tothe library tomorrow and see If I can revise with a clear head. There's too many distractions with doctor who and Sherlock and naruto and you're right furry face! I bet the exam inventor can't even pass an exam. He/she wants to torture us.

That's good. I'd do the libary thing but it's closed for a bit.
Original post by Qari
Who here does AQA A2 Physics A or AQA Chemistry. Need someone to bounce questions off and vice versa

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do OCR chem, I should be hopefully be able to answer questions.
Reply 8978
That's good. I'd do the libary thing but it's closed for a bit.

I do OCR chem, I should be hopefully be able to answer questions.

I struggle with getting the marks in exams. As in I miss the keywords. Knowledge is okay. BTW what do you do in Chem 4 OCR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would anyone want to do Additional Further Maths? :redface: why can't there be Further History and Additional Further History? :unimpressed:

Obviously not serious before someone lectures me, though it would be nice :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest