The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucy96

Hehe fair enough, you maths students are lucky :wink: what does AFM consist of? :tongue:

It's not :wink: well, I guess it is...imagine how much revision it would take, I'd probably die from stress :redface:

Consists of 6 of the remaining modules, but I'm not doing the full a-level only the AS :tongue:

Original post by Qari
Do you have FM lessons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah
Original post by Qari
I know what you mean, my teeth are chattering due to how cold it is :frown:

So what subjects do you do?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Physics, maths, further maths :smile: You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Do you have FM lessons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, he does.

Original post by Qari
So cold my teeth are chattering

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wrap up!!

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
If they wanted to do Maths at uni of course :P. That's because Maths is too big a subject to be able to fit into a single A Level :smile:. There's Core, Further Pure, Mechanics, Statistics, Decision, which all come with their own family of modules.

Indeed.
Tbf, Alevel maths could fit more.

Original post by furryface12
It is, wish I took it for A level :frown: I did do chemistry but dropped it, you do further maths still though right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do. That's a shame then.
Reply 9003
Original post by Robbie242
Consists of 6 of the remaining modules, but I'm not doing the full a-level only the AS :tongue:

Yeah

Lucky if I wanted to do FM, i'd need to self study :frown:
I'm lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9004
That could be a good idea, my library's closed until new year now though I think :frown: Ahh distractions! As soon as I have internet all revision halves in speed... But yep, we should make them do it sometime :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no. I didn't even check if the idea store will be open tomorrow. It might be closed until New Years. Meh. I'll go anyway.

Original post by Lucy96
Haha that'd be my worst enemy...I wasn't the best chemistry student :colondollar: but I wish it existed for you! :biggrin: I do! But I love all of my subjects, so I wish additional biology and additional english literature existed, too :tongue:

Hehe fair enough, you maths students are lucky :wink: what does AFM consist of? :tongue:

It's not :wink: well, I guess it is...imagine how much revision it would take, I'd probably die from stress :redface:

Hahah thanks. Biology is my worst enemy and even though I take it, I still don't like it. But I still wish it existed for your sake. :biggrin:
Reply 9005

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chem Physics Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, so we can help each other with FM.
Original post by Qari
Lucky if I wanted to do FM, i'd need to self study :frown:
I'm lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

FM is a cool subject to self teach. Don't be lazy :spank:.
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
If they wanted to do Maths at uni of course :P. That's because Maths is too big a subject to be able to fit into a single A Level :smile:. There's Core, Further Pure, Mechanics, Statistics, Decision, which all come with their own family of modules.

Very true :tongue: wow, it's such a complex subject. I look at maths papers and I swear my brain just dissolves :lol:

Original post by keromedic
Not a maths fan?
I'm sure it is but I suck at essays and remember all those dates would be the death of me.

Not at all, it was my weakest subject. Genuinely don't understand how you lot do it so well :tongue:
Understandable! I love love love essay exams. You get two questions and that's it :tongue: you can argue for like five pages, it's fun! Revision can be a nightmare, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9008
Yes, he does.

Wrap up!!

Haha I snapped my m8 about my teeth chattering and he snapped me the exact same reply as you. also he included a pic of how wrapped up he was :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Very true :tongue: wow, it's such a complex subject. I look at maths papers and I swear my brain just dissolves :lol:

Complex numbers are only introduced in Further maths :wink:
Not at all, it was my weakest subject. Genuinely don't understand how you lot do it so well :tongue:
Understandable! I love love love essay exams. You get two questions and that's it :tongue: you can argue for like five pages, it's fun! Revision can be a nightmare, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see. I don't do so well but some of the others on here are just insane. There was a point, where the distance between us wasn't so vast but now, they're are hecametres ahead.

Music has enough essays for me :h:.
Reply 9010
Ah, so we can help each other with FM.

FM is a cool subject to self teach. Don't be lazy :spank:.

How am I supposed to stop being lazy? I hate having to study.

And not too hard :biggrin: :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So which ones will make up your AS? :tongue: is it true they can swap your modules around to give you the best results? (If that made any sense)
Original post by SyedaK
Hahah thanks. Biology is my worst enemy and even though I take it, I still don't like it. But I still wish it existed for your sake. :biggrin:

Aww fair enough :biggrin: thank you :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Haha I snapped my m8 about my teeth chattering and he snapped me the exact same reply as you. also he included a pic of how wrapped up he was :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great minds think alike.
Are you not in covers?
Reply 9013
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate essays, how can you write so many words about one thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
So which ones will make up your AS? :tongue: is it true they can swap your modules around to give you the best results? (If that made any sense)

Aww fair enough :biggrin: thank you :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

M3, M4 and S3 but yeah they will swap modules probably
Reply 9015
Great minds think alike.
Are you not in covers?

Just finished watching MOTD. And cleaning my mess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9016
M3, M4 and S3 but yeah they will swap modules probably