The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1540
Original post by Momberly
Yeah I got my offer on 13th Dec and my interview was on Monday 2nd. yeah I do 4A2s, it's AAAC and the C can be in any subject just not bio or chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh congrats!!! :biggrin: must be amazing to already have an offer!!! is kings your first choice?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1541
Original post by medic321
ahh congrats!!! :biggrin: must be amazing to already have an offer!!! is kings your first choice?

Thanks, hope you get one too, good luck! When was your interview? And nope UCL, but with my bmat score I don't thjnk that'll happen so yes, atm Kings is :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1542
Thanks, hope you get one too, good luck! When was your interview? And nope UCL, but with my bmat score I don't thjnk that'll happen so yes, atm Kings is :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

mine was last week! keep refreshing my portal in the hope that an offer will come in the holidays but doesn't seem like it :P you got your offer in 11 days- they must have really liked you!! did you feel like the interview went well?
Yeah I got my offer on 13th Dec and my interview was on Monday 2nd. yeah I do 4A2s, it's AAAC and the C can be in any subject just not bio or chem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know whether your AS levels are certified or not? Apparently if they're certified and you do 4 subjects, the offer will be AAA anyway. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1544
Original post by GCSE-help
Do you know whether your AS levels are certified or not? Apparently if they're certified and you do 4 subjects, the offer will be AAA anyway. Thanks :smile:

Mine were certified I had scanned in my certificates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1545
Original post by medic321
mine was last week! keep refreshing my portal in the hope that an offer will come in the holidays but doesn't seem like it :P you got your offer in 11 days- they must have really liked you!! did you feel like the interview went well?

Aw I know the feeling I did it too everyday until I actually got one! No tbh I felt I could have done a lot better and I even said I don't know to some qs so the offer was really unexpected!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mukademy
Were you the dudette which was first or second in the waiting room? I was the third person, we were all gap year peeps? no?

Haha yep I was the first girl in the waiting room :smile: you were the guy who sat opposite? You applied UCL, Cam, Imperial, King's? How are your applications going, heard anything back from King's yet?
Hi, guys! New to this thread and first of all I would like to thank you for it; if I hadn't found this thread I might have missed my interview. I didn't know we had to check our portals and I've just been checking my emails!

I found out just now that I have an interview for 13th February for King's EDMP!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Yasmine Cherfi
Hi, guys! New to this thread and first of all I would like to thank you for it; if I hadn't found this thread I might have missed my interview. I didn't know we had to check our portals and I've just been checking my emails!

I found out just now that I have an interview for 13th February for King's EDMP!!

Ou..... Congratulations.... Plenty of time to nail the interview ;-) ..... Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1549
Any internationals received an interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1550
Any EU applicants got an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1551
Original post by lulib

Posted from TSR Mobile

EU applicant but haven't heard anything yet.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1552
Original post by kcapsoccer
EU applicant but haven't heard anything yet.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, I've got an interview in January for the A100 course. I was just wondering whether the format of the interview is panel or MMI? It doesn't directly state one or the other in the letter, just that it's 20 minutes long with preliminary tasks.
Original post by lulib

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I'm an EU applicant - from Ireland - and I had my interview on the 10th! :smile:
Original post by Anonymiss_x
Hiya, I've got an interview in January for the A100 course. I was just wondering whether the format of the interview is panel or MMI? It doesn't directly state one or the other in the letter, just that it's 20 minutes long with preliminary tasks.

I'm pretty certain it's panel :smile:
Reply 1556
Original post by Malakey95
Hey, I'm an EU applicant - from Ireland - and I had my interview on the 10th! :smile:

Oh hi! Congratulations! What's your ukcat? If you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1557
Was wondering whether anyone who had an interview around the 12th has heard anything? Finding myself checking everything three or four times a day, even though I know the offices are shut - I think it's getting a bit excessive! Hope I'm not the only one!
Nope I haven't! I'm exactly the same, hopefully we'll hear on the 2nd :smile:
Reply 1559
Original post by Jumpenna
Was wondering whether anyone who had an interview around the 12th has heard anything? Finding myself checking everything three or four times a day, even though I know the offices are shut - I think it's getting a bit excessive! Hope I'm not the only one!

do you mind me asking how yoi think the interview went, and who interviewed you? im in the same boat right now

Quick Reply

Latest