The Student Room Group

Study buddy?

Is anyone doing f321 chemistry ocr AS and wants to be my study buddy? Anyone? Anyone?!

We could start revising right now
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm not in school anymore but if you need any specific help then feel free to fire away :wink:
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
I'm not in school anymore but if you need any specific help then feel free to fire away :wink:

Yay! Okay, can i private message you? :biggrin:
Original post by That_Pretty_Girl
Is anyone doing f321 chemistry ocr AS and wants to be my study buddy? Anyone? Anyone?!

Do you do ocr salters b?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TalentlesStudent
Do you do ocr salters b?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, i don't. But maybe we could still revise together?

I did it earlier this year when I was in year 12, I'm doing f324/f325 now, I have videos on f321 ocr A on my youtube channel, they might be helpful to you with your revision.
Original post by davidtyoember
I did it earlier this year when I was in year 12, I'm doing f324/f325 now, I have videos on f321 ocr A on my youtube channel, they might be helpful to you with your revision.

What's your channel called?
What's your channel called?

alevelscientist :smile:
alevelscientist :smile:

Woohoo! Ok, will watch when I get time :smile: Can I ask what did you get for your as chem?
Overall, i got a B.

235/300

The breakdown of what I got :

f321 : 80/90

f322 : 108/150

f323 (coursework) : 47/60
Reply 10
Woohoo! Ok, will watch when I get time :smile: Can I ask what did you get for your as chem?

I'm studying F321/F322 too. I'd happily help with anything you might be struggling with :smile:
Overall, i got a B.

235/300

The breakdown of what I got :

f321 : 80/90

f322 : 108/150

f323 (coursework) : 47/60

Nice! What do you want to study at uni? Btw, just checked your channel, it's really good
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Veqz
I'm studying F321/F322 too. I'd happily help with anything you might be struggling with :smile:

Okay! :smile:
Should I add you on my friends list or?
(edited 10 years ago)
Nice! What do you want to study at uni? Btw, just checked your channel, it's really good and you have a nice voice :wink:

Well, I'm not too sure what I would study if i went to uni, but I want to take a year and go to culinary school beforehand.

Quick Reply

Latest