The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphrosyne
More like "Why does every guy I become interested in have feelings for someone else?!" :cry:

Haha nah this guy I'm interested in likes me back, just lives far away :frown: I know what you mean though hah
Original post by euphrosyne
Aw, lucky/unlucky you! I hope it all works out in the end :h:

I don't think it'll work out at all but thanks :smile:
Hello dudes and dudettes.
Reply 8023
Original post by iceangel8
I'm not sure if 401 pages is too late but helloooo I'm Hollie completely new to this just want to meet some people (excuse my username it was a spur in the moment - a club penguin username from back in the day) :biggrin:

Club canucking penguin!!! Blast form the past that haha. I played once though and then forgot about it :redface:
Ice angel completely fits with the icey shenanigans of Club Penguin too as well, how radly clever!! :yep:

Oooo i've gone off on a tangent, hello and welcome my world :u:
Original post by IDukem
Club canucking penguin!!! Blast form the past that haha. I played once though and then forgot about it :redface:
Ice angel completely fits with the icey shenanigans of Club Penguin too as well, how radly clever!! :yep:

Oooo i've gone off on a tangent, hello and welcome my world :u:

Hahahaha I was actually a long time player back in the day and I must have been a very clever 10 year old to think of that username :smile:
Thanks! Nice to meet you!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8025
Hahahaha I was actually a long time player back in the day and I must have been very clever 10 year old to think of that username :smile:
Thanks! Nice to meet you!

Unless you thought you were some sort of angel that had an ice cold heart :wink: I kid, I kid :tongue:
It's nice to meet you too!
Original post by IDukem
Unless you thought you were some sort of angel that had an ice cold heart :wink: I kid, I kid :tongue:
It's nice to meet you too!

well I just figured penguin started back in 05 meaning I must have been 8 so the username is even more ingenious!!! :biggrin: or I had a cold heart yes haha
Reply 8027
well I just figured penguin started back in 05 meaning I must have been 8 so the username is even more ingenious!!! :biggrin: or I had a cold heart yes haha

Those were the days when bebo and MSN ruled social media :daydreaming: Now it's Facebook which is crap and twitter which is pretty boss. I like Instagram the most though in today's social media shenanigans :yep:
Morning all :h:
Reply 8029
Original post by shadowdweller
Morning all :h:

shadowdweller :cute:
Original post by IDukem
Those were the days when bebo and MSN ruled social media :daydreaming: Now it's Facebook which is crap and twitter which is pretty boss. I like Instagram the most though in today's social media shenanigans :yep:

And MySpace was pretty cool too!
Reply 8031
Original post by sarcasmrules
And MySpace was pretty cool too!

Oddly enough I never got myself a MySpace account. It's probably because I figured that I used bebo and MSN a lot as it is and a third social media account would be sad. Fast-forward 7/8 years and here I am with a Facbeook, twitter and instagram account :lol:
Original post by IDukem

haha aww MSN that was good times :smile: now it's all about twitter
Original post by IDukem
Oddly enough I never got myself a MySpace account. It's probably because I figured that I used bebo and MSN a lot as it is and a third social media account would be sad. Fast-forward 7/8 years and here I am with a Facbeook, twitter and instagram account :lol:

I'll be honest I have very many online accounts... :P but then again, I was still pretty nerdy when I was 7/8...
Original post by IDukem
shadowdweller :cute:

Duuuuuke :h:
Reply 8035
Duuuuuke :h:

How are you today me love? :hugs:
Reply 8036
Original post by lauraaaaa
So then there's even less point liking them cos it defo won't happen...mare

You don't know that for sure, many people can make LD work
Original post by IDukem
How are you today me love? :hugs:

Alright thanks, yourself? :smile:
Reply 8038
Alright thanks, yourself? :smile:

Great to hear! :smile: I'm doing good, got a bit of a headache mind but good nonetheless :h:
Original post by IDukem
Did you expect any less? :tongue:

I heard they taste quite awful or really nice!! :redface: Must be a required taste then haha.

I had a pretty good day thanks!! How about you lovely? :h:

Pffffft, never ever! :wink: But it's rad that way..

My day was good thank-ya :biggrin: went to Glasgow yesterday and got the (3 hour) bus home this morning. Been up since 6am ahahaha. Can't believe it's nearly new year now, wuuut! :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest