The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
It's fine, you do well at everything so does it matter if you do? I did and thanks.

My sister is visiting me next month so I may have found a solution to my quandry about venturing out into the "going-out" scene. Whilst she's here, for a few weeks, I can go out with her a few times.

Not everything! I wish I were a better troll :redface:

Sounds like a good plan! You know, you could ask if anybody from school wants to go out on your 18th! A guy who nobody really knew did that at my college but we went for it! He had a great 18th and made a few new friends and it was fun for us too!
She*.
She's actually in London, spending some time with my sister.

It's fine, you do well at everything so does it matter if you do? I did and thanks.

My sister is visiting me next month so I may have found a solution to my quandry about venturing out into the "going-out" scene. Whilst she's here, for a few weeks, I can go out with her a few times.

Do you all look like each other? Should post a pic of you all together, the three Ks !
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Not everything! I wish I were a better troll :redface:

Sounds like a good plan! You know, you could ask if anybody from school wants to go out on your 18th! A guy who nobody really knew did that at my college but we went for it! He had a great 18th and made a few new friends and it was fun for us too!

I'm afraid I don't have access to a time travelling device, sadly.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Do you all look like each other? Should post a pic of you all together, the three Ks !

3Ks?
My sister's name is Dominique.
I'm afraid I don't have access to a time travelling device, sadly.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

No, but you could still ask people to go out :dontknow:
3Ks?
My sister's name is Dominique.

Oh...

Double K then :biggrin:

DKK
No, but you could still ask people to go out :dontknow:

I always get told no like all the time.
So...I'd like to go alone. But I'm too shy so having my sis there initially would help.

Oh...

DKK

Lol. I don't, if that does happen in the next few months and I remember, I'll try.
There's probably some baby ones but they're in an album in storage sadly.
Oh...

DKK

DK - drift king...

Anybody know the reference? :awesome:
DK - drift king...

I was thinking Donkey Kong :emo:
Reply 9089
DK - drift king...

Tokyo Drift or DK from that video game high school movie

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I actually started some work today and I'm sick of it already. Why can't coursework be easy?
Original post by Felix Felicis

:pierre:

For quite some time now, actually. I didn't apply for maths, ultimately, but have only gotten around to changing this now.

This makes so much more sense now!!!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
So I actually started some work today and I'm sick of it already. Why can't coursework be easy?

What cw can you do at home? :confused:

I'm just dying very a painful death from S2 homework, haven't even got to the revision yet. What coursework is it you're doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What cw can you do at home? :confused:

Biology :smile:
Original post by furryface12
I'm just dying very a painful death from S2 homework, haven't even got to the revision yet. What coursework is it you're doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:redface: you do S2? Shame :tongue: tbh, I've been putting it all off so I kind of deserve it. Biology coursework, the only bit about the subject I don't like :unimpressed:

Bad girl

Oh!! o.O

:redface: you do S2? Shame :tongue: tbh, I've been putting it all off so I kind of deserve it. Biology coursework, the only bit about the subject I don't like :unimpressed:

Wish I didn't :tongue: Biology was always interesting, I just couldn't cope with the learning. The idea of writing about things i've found in coursework is horrific :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bad girl

Oh!! o.O

Sorrryyyy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always thought you were a guy for some reason :lol:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I always thought you were a guy for some reason :lol:

Another one :rolleyes: I even put the little red thing next to my name after usy and qari said that a few weeks ago :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest