The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
Another one :rolleyes: I even put the little red thing next to my name after usy and qari said that a few weeks ago :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the only one who didn't :h:
Another one :rolleyes: I even put the little red thing next to my name after usy and qari said that a few weeks ago :lol:

Do you remember when usycool1 pretended to be a girl for a few weeks?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm the only one who didn't :h:

And me :biggrin:

Original post by IceKidd
dalek ruleszzzz

Welcome back
Original post by keromedic
Do you remember when usycool1 pretended to be a girl for a few weeks?

And me :biggrin:

Welcome back

I do, except I think I thought you were a girl at that stage, so I was actually more confused when you changed back :colondollar:

You know what I look like though so it should be fairly obvious, more impressed by Fish working it out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
only 7days to go until I a rejection/offer/pool from Cambridge

starting to feel a bit nervous :redface:
Original post by Robbie242

Best of luck, I'm sure it'll be good news :h: if not, you have other great choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do, except I think I thought you were a girl at that stage, so I was actually more confused when you changed back :colondollar:

You know what I look like though so it should be fairly obvious, more impressed by Fish working it out...

oH!! I never really pretended to be a girl :tongue:.
I knew from even before :biggrin:

Good luck

Some people did though, right when I first started on here? Maybe you weren't one of them then... Even so, I was convinced you were female for about a year :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
x

You've been gone for a while?

Who's the distraction you've been busy with, anyone I know? :wink:

And is he hot?
Some people did though, right when I first started on here? Maybe you weren't one of them then... Even so, I was convinced you were female for about a year :lol:

Some ppl did.
I did change a couple times, but very briefly. Couldn't see the appeal. Robbie and Felix did it a lot.

I can't wait for the letter! :excited: good luck! :yep:
Some ppl did.
I did change a couple times, but very briefly. Couldn't see the appeal. Robbie and Felix did it a lot.

Ohh ok. One day, when most people have finally worked out I'm female, I might do it and see who I can confuse :colone:

Also good luck Oxbridge guys next week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Occams Chainsaw

You need to inform Camz...ask if you can give me your place :wink:
jk
Original post by Lucy96
Best of luck, I'm sure it'll be good news :h: if not, you have other great choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers Lucy :h: Yeah, really hope its good news though; Cambridge is like my ultimate university, Warwick would go quite a bit down from my expectations of Cambridge but it will still be nice if so

Good luck

Thanks

Good luck, Occams, just to clarify what have you applied for and what college? I'm excited but nervous but cheers :smile:
You need to inform Camz...ask if you can give me your place :wink:
jk

Well, I keep saying I've got an offer when technically all I've got is the organ scholarship and a place in 'good faith' (since an organ scholarship requires you to pass the academic criteria too) but I have to wait for my official offer like everybody else so I'm not sure what good telling them would do, tbh :tongue:
Good luck, Occams, just to clarify what have you applied for and what college? I'm excited but nervous but cheers :smile:

King's NatSci!

Wbu? Maths? :awesome:
Well, I keep saying I've got an offer when technically all I've got is the organ scholarship and a place in 'good faith' (since an organ scholarship requires you to pass the academic criteria too) but I have to wait for my official offer like everybody else so I'm not sure what good telling them would do, tbh :tongue:

I know.
Remember I was thinking of applying for it, if I took two gappies :tongue:.
Fair enough.

Plus you'd rather give Kezza or me a place :awesome:

Sorry Keron
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Plus you'd rather give Kezza or me a place :awesome:

Sorry Keron

Oh yeah; Kezza had dibs! Forgot about that! :rofl:
How's it going Year 13 extraordinaires? All geared up for the new term? :biggrin:
Oh yeah; Kezza had dibs! Forgot about that! :rofl:

Keron can wave goodbye :mmm:

Latest