The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8080
Original post by spiral87
Because of an experience related to one? I don't know you from adam so it's fine if you want to say, but also fine if you don't.

ONS's are fun and exciting. I would have had one last week had we a place to go, she was the one asking me! Sometimes you build up the tension with a girl and you just want to release it, and it feels amazing. A relief. Neither of you are doing anything you don't want to do. It's a disposable kind of love, it has no repercussions like falling in love does.

And don't get jealous, because I'm 26 and I'd never so much as touched lips with another girl before November this year.

No mainly cos i'm a virgin and i get emotionally attached to easily and i'm not that kinda person, thing is i wanna be, i'm 21 and only kissed a girl last year, i can't even get a date with one, always goes wrong some how
Reply 8081
Original post by itssimplyme
Hope you guys are having a better evening than I am haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's up, i'm free on PM - give me a message
Original post by Tomsta
No mainly cos i'm a virgin and i get emotionally attached to easily and i'm not that kinda person, thing is i wanna be, i'm 21 and only kissed a girl last year, i can't even get a date with one, always goes wrong some how

When you're attracted to someone, do you feel (in the moment) a sense of, "This girl is perfect for me, if she says no or says yes and I mess up, then it's the end of the world because I'll never meet another girl who'll like me again" ?
Original post by IDukem
No worries :smile:

Maaaaaaate not every guy is as amazing as I am and let's be honest, women's logic is the single most complicated shenanigans a man will ever face :wink: I get that too though and I can understand. I over think waaaaaay too much and you know what I do? I whack on some music and let my thoughts disappear and it works most of the time :yep:

Damn! Does it have to be a joke? :lol: I'm not that funny. How about the cheesiest glam metal video of all time?

[video="youtube;0RGQSBGaJS8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGQSBGaJS8[/video]

2:47 onwards is pretty cheesefest (as is the whole song mind) and there's a cancuking mermaid in there!! :eek:

hahaha, it's so straightforward actually ;P We're always so clear :wink: I've got my shuffle on now hehe, no more overthinking! Well that was quite a special video :wink: must admit it did make me laugh hehe, so thank you, thank you, thank you! :hugs:

You okay? :redface:

Ah, bit of a rough evening, could be better!

But I'm slowly getting there hehe. Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8085
When you're attracted to someone, do you feel (in the moment) a sense of, "This girl is perfect for me, if she says no or says yes and I mess up, then it's the end of the world because I'll never meet another girl who'll like me again" ?

Most of the time yeah, don't give me that "plenty of fish in the sea" crap always hated that phrase

Thing is i'm not a ONS guy, i MIGHT do FwB / Casual Sex but thats as casual as i'd go
Original post by IDukem
No worries :smile:

Maaaaaaate not every guy is as amazing as I am and let's be honest, women's logic is the single most complicated shenanigans a man will ever face :wink:
I get that too though and I can understand. I over think waaaaaay too much and you know what I do? I whack on some music and let my thoughts disappear and it works most of the time :yep:

Damn! Does it have to be a joke? :lol: I'm not that funny. How about the cheesiest glam metal video of all time?

[video="youtube;0RGQSBGaJS8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGQSBGaJS8[/video]

2:47 onwards is pretty cheesefest (as is the whole song mind) and there's a cancuking mermaid in there!! :eek:

I second both those points :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just feel pretty low for various reasons, emotions are flying all over the place, ugh.

Thank you for asking lovely :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, airhug :hugs:. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning
Original post by sarcasmrules
Aw, airhug :hugs:. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning

Thank you lovely :smile: Really appreciate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8089
hahaha, it's so straightforward actually ;P We're always so clear :wink: I've got my shuffle on now hehe, no more overthinking! Well that was quite a special video :wink: must admit it did make me laugh hehe, so thank you, thank you, thank you! :hugs:

Straight forward!? Dude, as much as females rock my world and make life happen (literally), you're so god damn hard to understand. How the hell are we suppose to know what you want (for example) when you don't have a clue yourself :lol: See, you're such a bada$$ for playing that music and not overthinking!! Well...you can see why I like it even if it's an oldie :wink: Awwww any time, i'm only a quote or pm away sweetheart :hugs:

Original post by shadowdweller
I second both those points :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rest my case :rofl:
Original post by Tomsta
Most of the time yeah, don't give me that "plenty of fish in the sea" crap always hated that phrase

Thing is i'm not a ONS guy, i MIGHT do FwB / Casual Sex but thats as casual as i'd go

ONS's are only ONS's when you don't have sex with them more than once. It becomes casual sex when you do it again, catch 22 :tongue:

I hate it as well, but I felt the same way you did and then six months later, someone else even more 'perfect' would come along. Now I look back three girls ago and I think "What the **** was I thinking falling for them?"

When you stop putting so much importance on one person and believing that you can be attractive to other people, then you won't get so emotionally attached and the whole thing will become easier.

No. 1 rule - Every new person you meet knows nothing about you. It's a clean sheet. You may look back at your past and think "Jeez, I'm a 'tard", but they don't know your past, so the least you can do is pretend to be cool and confident and nonchalant, and then you have less cause to be anxious.
Original post by IDukem
I rest my case :rofl:

Clearly if I agree, it must be true :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8092
Original post by shadowdweller
Clearly if I agree, it must be true :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

For sure, you know women more than I do :lol:
Reply 8093
ONS's are only ONS's when you don't have sex with them more than once. It becomes casual sex when you do it again, catch 22 :tongue:

I hate it as well, but I felt the same way you did and then six months later, someone else even more 'perfect' would come along. Now I look back three girls ago and I think "What the **** was I thinking falling for them?"

When you stop putting so much importance on one person and believing that you can be attractive to other people, then you won't get so emotionally attached and the whole thing will become easier.

No. 1 rule - Every new person you meet knows nothing about you. It's a clean sheet. You may look back at your past and think "Jeez, I'm a 'tard", but they don't know your past, so the least you can do is pretend to be cool and confident and nonchalant, and then you have less cause to be anxious.

Thing is i get angry at people i know who have recently got together with people for the following reason:

"i am angry cos i've seen relationships rise and fall, i'm always there to be moral support for the people who get hurt Yet i'm still ****ing single, i mean i dance sslasa i play guitar, i'm not bad looking, i'm caring i'm genuine and i still get NO ****ING attention from any women i get interested in" - taken from a fb convo i'm having with a friend, i have a lot of anger tonight

and i falt out won't do a ONS cos i know it'll end badly for me i'll end up like i did last year when a girl i fell in love with went and dated someone else and i don't wanna go there again, it caused me enough pain ...
Original post by Tomsta
Thing is i get angry at people i know who have recently got together with people for the following reason:

"i am angry cos i've seen relationships rise and fall, i'm always there to be moral support for the people who get hurt Yet i'm still ****ing single, i mean i dance sslasa i play guitar, i'm not bad looking, i'm caring i'm genuine and i still get NO ****ING attention from any women i get interested in" - taken from a fb convo i'm having with a friend, i have a lot of anger tonight

and i falt out won't do a ONS cos i know it'll end badly for me i'll end up like i did last year when a girl i fell in love with went and dated someone else and i don't wanna go there again, it caused me enough pain ...

I run my own business, I play three instruments, I'm a qualified racing driver, I can ride a horse, I can snowboard, I've climbed two active volcanoes in the last two years, I've been abroad 15 times to 8 countries since 2010 and I don't even tell women these things. Quite frankly, I don't like to because I don't think they care. Telling them never changed my luck. I get more attention from dressing/grooming well and looking confident.

Been there man, it sucks. It's something you'll have to grow out of, it'll happen eventually.

Besides, a ONS is about going out, meeting a girl you've never met before, sleeping with her that night and either remaining friends or not speaking with her again. You do it because you're both horny and caught in the moment, not because you're in love. Like, you don't just take her number and have the sex like, two nights later.
Reply 8095
I run my own business, I play three instruments, I'm a qualified racing driver, I can ride a horse, I can snowboard, I've climbed two active volcanoes in the last two years, I've been abroad 15 times to 8 countries since 2010 and I don't even tell women these things. Quite frankly, I don't like to because I don't think they care. Telling them never changed my luck. I get more attention from dressing/grooming well and looking confident.

Been there man, it sucks. It's something you'll have to grow out of, it'll happen eventually.

Besides, a ONS is about going out, meeting a girl you've never met before, sleeping with her that night and either remaining friends or not speaking with her again. You do it because you're both horny and caught in the moment, not because you're in love. Like, you don't just take her number and have the sex like, two nights later.

See i can't do ONS i'm not wired like that, my guy part of me says go for it, but it's not me, that and i'm nothing special, no girl is gonna go for me when there are Rugby and Football players to go for
Original post by IDukem
Straight forward!? Dude, as much as females rock my world and make life happen (literally), you're so god damn hard to understand. How the hell are we suppose to know what you want (for example) when you don't have a clue yourself :lol: See, you're such a bada$$ for playing that music and not overthinking!! Well...you can see why I like it even if it's an oldie :wink: Awwww any time, i'm only a quote or pm away sweetheart :hugs:

You'll learn to understand us 1 day :wink:

Ahahaha you're quite a funny chap ;P thank you hehe, you'll be getting a few notifications in the future, can promise you that! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
See i can't do ONS i'm not wired like that, my guy part of me says go for it, but it's not me, that and i'm nothing special, no girl is gonna go for me when there are Rugby and Football players to go for

I wasn't either, until I had a conversation with a highly intelligent female friend who was capable of it herself. I found it morally disgusting. Part of it was my caring nature. I've always been the sort of guy who looks down at my gender in disbelief at how they treat women.

You mean your physical build?
My best friend now has a girlfriend... now I'm a third wheel with basically everyone I hang out with...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8099
You'll learn to understand us 1 day :wink:

Ahahaha you're quite a funny chap ;P thank you hehe, you'll be getting a few notifications in the future, can promise you that! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've learnt to love you lot as a whole so I guess i'm half way there :wink:

Well thank you, it does take two to tango remember so you must be a funny ickle lassie yourself m'darling :mmm: Ooooooo i'll consider that a warning :wink: I kid, I kid, i'll look forward to them as it'll be an honour :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest