The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8120
Original post by spiral87
I do whatever makes me feel sexy, so neither do I. However, 3.6 billion men in the world, if a leather jacket makes them approach me...

3.6 billion women in the world, what i like to wear will be attractive to at least one of them :cool:
Reply 8121
Wait, you're in Uni.

Do you give women attention?

Sorry thought you knew, yes i'm at uni (don't bother suggesting any way of meeting girls, heard em all, and tbh prob tried them as well)

How do you mean give attention, if by attention you mean listen, flirt be cheeky yes i do, but i have confidence issues with going upto random girls
Original post by james1211
3.6 billion women in the world, what i like to wear will be attractive to at least one of them :cool:

This is true, tell Tom that :tongue:

Original post by Tomsta
Sorry thought you knew, yes i'm at uni (don't bother suggesting any way of meeting girls, heard em all, and tbh prob tried them as well)

How do you mean give attention, if by attention you mean listen, flirt be cheeky yes i do, but i have confidence issues with going upto random girls

I've not been Uni yet, clubs and societies seemed like the ideal place to get to know girls tbh.

Attraction is a two way process. You got many female friends?
Reply 8123
This is true, tell Tom that :tongue:

I've not been Uni yet, clubs and societies seemed like the ideal place to get to know girls tbh.

Attraction is a two way process. You got many female friends?

Tried club and societies, all girls there are either taken or don't like me in that way and a fair few female friends, i'd say prob about a 55 / 45 split (the 45 being the girls)
Reply 8124
Sometimes it could be a matter of trying too hard...perhaps?
Original post by Tomsta
Tried club and societies, all girls there are either taken or don't like me in that way and a fair few female friends, i'd say prob about a 55 / 45 split (the 45 being the girls)

Well then you know how to talk to girls. So then all that's left is to keep being friends and hope (but don't consciously assume) one will fall for you one day, or go about your daily business and eventually you'll meet someone.
Reply 8126
Well then you know how to talk to girls. So then all that's left is to keep being friends and hope (but don't consciously assume) one will fall for you one day, or go about your daily business and eventually you'll meet someone.

i do both, but it just gets frustrating at times and i never said i couldn't talk to women i just said i have a hard time going up to randomers, once i'm past the ice breaker i'm generally fine
Reply 8127
Original post by Tomsta

I find it hard to believe that not a single girl in all the uni societies you have would go on a date with you.
Original post by Tomsta
i do both, but it just gets frustrating at times and i never said i couldn't talk to women i just said i have a hard time going up to randomers, once i'm past the ice breaker i'm generally fine

I feel I have the same problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8129
I find it hard to believe that not a single girl in all the uni societies you have would go on a date with you.

It's not for a lack of trying ... i got a maybe from one girl but she hasn't talked to em since, so i'm taking that as a "no"

I also have a diverse selection of activities i do
Reply 8130
Original post by Tomsta
It's not for a lack of trying ... i got a maybe from one girl but she hasn't talked to em since, so i'm taking that as a "no"

Call her and ask her if she still wants that date or not, the worst that can happen is she says no and you're told what you're already assuming.
Reply 8131
Call her and ask her if she still wants that date or not, the worst that can happen is she says no and you're told what you're already assuming.

i don't have her number, it was kinda a real spur of the moment as she was leaving thing
Reply 8132
Original post by Tomsta
i don't have her number, it was kinda a real spur of the moment as she was leaving thing

Ah ok well you know what to ask for next time then!
Reply 8133
Ah ok well you know what to ask for next time then!

Problem is she isn't on her own a lot she has worse anxiety problems than i do (or so it seems)
Reply 8134
Original post by Tomsta
Problem is she isn't on her own a lot she has worse anxiety problems than i do (or so it seems)

I mean the next time you ask a different girl.
Original post by IDukem
Debatable she says :tongue: You're one of kind wonderful bada$$ female! You should no more than I do!! I'm just a rad wannabe rockstar male :wink:

Well thanks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8136
Original post by shadowdweller

You must have been exhausted typing that!! So come into my arms and let me smother you with kindness :lol:
Original post by IDukem
You must have been exhausted typing that!! So come into my arms and let me smother you with kindness :lol:

Gosh, mocking my replies again, are we? :wink:

Meant to ask, do you watch Sherlock?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8138
Original post by shadowdweller
Gosh, mocking my replies again, are we? :wink:

Meant to ask, do you watch Sherlock?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course not :innocent: Okay...maybe I was, but I love you! :teehee:

No...isn't that a detective book?
Original post by IDukem
Of course not :innocent: Okay...maybe I was, but I love you! :teehee: