The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well they were always gonna be a one and done :wink:
Reply 7821
Just won the championship :woo:

Congratulations to rkam90 for earning the NFL-Managed 1980482 League Championship.

Third in the other too :smile:

Congratulations to RMcM Mavericks for earning the 2013 Third Place in NFL Celts Division 6 League.
Original post by R-KAM
Just won the championship :woo:

Third in the other too :smile:

Now just need the Patriots to win eyyy :wink:
Man I don't like Alabama but its hard not to like AJ McCarron... :redface:

[video="youtube;LcNptrOVmv8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNptrOVmv8[/video]

Kinda want us to draft him if hes still on the boards 3rd round.
Reply 7824
Original post by Malevolent
Man I don't like Alabama but its hard not to like AJ McCarron... :redface:

[video="youtube;LcNptrOVmv8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcNptrOVmv8[/video]

Kinda want us to draft him if hes still on the boards 3rd round.

Damn ain't that what sports about.

Did you post something similar last year? Can't remember who but it reminded me of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Damn ain't that what sports about.

Did you post something similar last year? Can't remember who but it reminded me of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah man you remembered and funny enough the very same AJ McCarron! Just with a little girl this time. Dude knows how much joy he can bring to the less fortunate!
Great read about the recruiting process that goes in in college football.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2013/2/7/3960094/dan-kendra-profile-florida-state-football-recruiting
Nnamdi Asomugha to retired after this season. Damn his decline was so damn rapid. Was my favourite corner when he was at Oakland :sad:
Reply 7828
Nnamdi Asomugha to retired after this season. Damn his decline was so damn rapid. Was my favourite corner when he was at Oakland :sad:

This. Definitely worse than Culpepper's decline. It's baffling. He was such classy well spoken guy as well- rare bread in football.

But he goes home to Kerry Washington every night.
Original post by 419
This. Definitely worse than Culpepper's decline. It's baffling. He was such classy well spoken guy as well- rare bread in football.

But he goes home to Kerry Washington every night.

Yeah man it was just puzzling :lol:

For one second though Kerry Washington was Kerry Rhodes :rofl:

Corners go off really quickly. Once you lose that step you're really not much good, see how Champ Bailey has gone from all star to turnstile in two seasons
Original post by Hedgeman49
Corners go off really quickly. Once you lose that step you're really not much good, see how Champ Bailey has gone from all star to turnstile in two seasons

True say. Just a shame though he was unbelievable during his time with the Raiders!
Man tomorrow will be the last time Tony Gonzalez is out on the field. The one guy who I really wish managed to win a ring. :sad:
Reply 7833
Liking the pro bowl rosters and scheme this year. I might actually pay attention to it.
I literally cannot wait for tomorrow. My extended family are all round but when 6 rolls around I'll be like... "er... I'm just going upstairs" and then just stay there til like 1 in the morning. So much to get sorted - Green Bay to take NFC North, Philadelphia to take NFC East, Miami for the AFC 6th seed. Would love to see an Arizona win and a New Orleans loss but I think that's probably a tall ask.
Reply 7835
Can't remember the last time I was so excited for a Packer game. Rodgers and Cobb are back, and we get to win the division at Soldier Field at the expense of Chicago!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robert Quinn and Johnny Hekker in the Pro Bowl :woo:
Original post by Scott129
Robert Quinn and Johnny Hekker in the Pro Bowl :woo:

Both deserved it Quinn is having a monster year. Hekker has been in top 3 punters id say all season so another great call was worried though someone would be voted into that based on previous form.

Original post by 419
Liking the pro bowl rosters and scheme this year. I might actually pay attention to it.

I'm not haha, a few horrible calls. Big Mo Wilkerson left out, Devin McCourty snubbed instead of Polamalou who is just living off the past now. Also how did Lavonte David not make the cut?
Reply 7838
Andy Dalton's holding bengals back so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7839
I need the Ravens to win, don't have a clue why I backed them. Flacco is not good today. The only good thing that could come of this is the Chargers make the playoffs which is best case scenario as far as I'm concerned

Latest