The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolipanda
tell you more? theres not a massive deal to tell :tongue: im addicted to clan arena

Isn't loli a type of fetish?
Original post by Sphodromantis
Isn't loli a type of fetish?

yeah...i think it is
its no fetish of mine though, just putting that out there :tongue:
yeah...i think it is
its no fetish of mine though, just putting that out there :tongue:

I've searched it and it is definitely, should of used my TOR network, csm the google CIA track you and arrest you? Can't tell if art or sexual obuse. And this is why we are all going to hell and that is if it does exist and I think we will all know when Stephen fry dies. 1 for yes, 2 for no.
Of course cause you would be the lesbian if you did.

I'm scared, what if I have downs syndrome, but I dont know it, I slurr my words and speak in hushed tone apparently. But what if to me I'm normal but to everyone else I'm donws.
I'm gonna get banned now aren't I.
Original post by Sphodromantis
I've searched it and it is definitely, should of used my TOR network, csm the google CIA track you and arrest you? Can't tell if art or sexual obuse. And this is why we are all going to hell and that is if it does exist and I think we will all know when Stephen fry dies. 1 for yes, 2 for no.
Of course cause you would be the lesbian if you did.

I'm scared, what if I have downs syndrome, but I dont know it, I slurr my words and speak in hushed tone apparently. But what if to me I'm normal but to everyone else I'm donws.
I'm gonna get banned now aren't I.

youve lost me there a bit. but definitely dont search for it.
youve lost me there a bit. but definitely dont search for it.

I think I'm having a mental breakdown... Send tissues and a cactus
You know what, **** these tweenage blender users! They only use it because they want to make crap minecraft animations and can't be arsed to shill out on at least you books on it or a proper set up. Come on!!! Do your work, if you use blender, push it to its potential, its not hard to do. Blender has bigger and better uses, stop lowering the look and IQ of the blender community just because you don't know how to change from blender render to cycles, or for that you can't understand the caustics of light dynamics and ohh what the **** are you doing, stop rigging and uving like that, you make it look more work than it is, just stop...
Morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994

Tewwy Tibbs. Talk to me.

The internet has been so quiet the last few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats up Jack? :console:
Original post by spiral87
Tewwy Tibbs. Talk to me.

The internet has been so quiet the last few days!

My sisters just being mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
Whats up Jack? :console:

My sister is just being mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
My sisters just being mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

About what? Sounds standard, hooray for being an only child :colondollar:
About what? Sounds standard, hooray for being an only child :colondollar:

That I'm single etc -I know I should just ignore her but it does get to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
That I'm single etc -I know I should just ignore her but it does get to me

Meh, I wouldn't worry take it to heart mate. People will pick at anything they can if they're in a foul mood to bring you down to their level.
Meh, I wouldn't worry take it to heart mate. People will pick at anything they can if they're in a foul mood to bring you down to their level.

Yeah I know - can't wait to get back to uni really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening all :h:
Reply 8177
Original post by shadowdweller
Clearly :wink:

Awesomeeee :h: I'll spotify Poison and Whitesnake later :smile: Do you like The Offspring?

:jumphug: (:eek: Nice simile though :tongue:)

(Yay :h:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only picked them two bands due to how lovey dovey their songs can be and how cheesy they can be too :tongue: I never really paid that much attention to them...sorry :colondollar:

So every time you see me, you have this overwhelming urge to run up and jumphug me? How sweet :wink: :hugs:

(cause my opinion matters a lot of course :lol:)
Original post by IDukem
I only picked them two bands due to how lovey dovey their songs can be and how cheesy they can be too :tongue: I never really paid that much attention to them...sorry :colondollar:

So every time you see me, you have this overwhelming urge to run up and jumphug me? How sweet :wink: :hugs:

(cause my opinion matters a lot of course :lol:)

Oh how lovely :tongue: Aha I only know one of their songs, but it sounded like something you might listen to :yep:

Putting words in my mouth :colonhash:

(Obvs :smile:)
Original post by incipientT
Evening all :h:

Evening :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending