The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
I doubt I'd ever want to do engineering :tongue: but I think I'll do that, thanks :smile: I probably am just overreacting right now (probably because everything is going so fast and I don't want to go to uni yet)

That was the first example that came into my head, sorry- English then? Indecisive as I am, an english degree would be my idea of hell! I'm similar though, haven't got a clue what I want to do with my life...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Long time!! Its been good so far :smile: yourself?

Indeed! :awesome: Good! Yeah fine, fine, just a bit stressed with work! Oh btw, the situation you described before, about not knowing what to do? Yeah....me :colondollar: :lol: I'm back onto to doing a gap year to decide! :lol:
Original post by furryface12
That was the first example that came into my head, sorry- English then? Indecisive as I am, an english degree would be my idea of hell! I'm similar though, haven't got a clue what I want to do with my life...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha not English then. Most likely science (bio/chem) based. It would to me as well :eek: I can't believe we have to make such a big decision so early on in our lives.

Original post by -bethan-
Indeed! :awesome: Good! Yeah fine, fine, just a bit stressed with work! Oh btw, the situation you described before, about not knowing what to do? Yeah....me :colondollar: :lol: I'm back onto to doing a gap year to decide! :lol:

You've been working? Whyy? Take a few days off! :smile: haha not again, we're literally the worst :wink: ah what are you thinking about now?
Haha not English then. Most likely science (bio/chem) based. It would to me as well :eek: I can't believe we have to make such a big decision so early on in our lives.

You've been working? Whyy? Take a few days off! :smile: haha not again, we're literally the worst :wink: ah what are you thinking about now?

I did, but we've got mocks the week we come back and stuff so :sad: :lol: I know! :lol: Absolutely no idea, Medicine at times, then Pharmacy at times, then nothing to do with Medicine at all...it's so hard, GAH!! :lol: how about you?
I did, but we've got mocks the week we come back and stuff so :sad: :lol: I know! :lol: Absolutely no idea, Medicine at times, then Pharmacy at times, then nothing to do with Medicine at all...it's so hard, GAH!! :lol: how about you?

Same :frown: and coursework due in then, this year is not going to be fun. That's exactly me, I was actually looking at biology courses a few days ago, and they look really good. But I really need a year off education so may defer any offers I get or something?
Same :frown: and coursework due in then, this year is not going to be fun. That's exactly me, I was actually looking at biology courses a few days ago, and they look really good. But I really need a year off education so may defer any offers I get or something?

No it is not, these next few months are going to be a nightmare! :eek: Yeah, good idea if you're unsure tbh!! :yep:
No it is not, these next few months are going to be a nightmare! :eek: Yeah, good idea if you're unsure tbh!! :yep:

How do people get through it? I thought year 12 was bad as well :frown: yeah, no point spending 5 years doing something I don't really want to, or dropping out when that could have been someone else
How do people get through it? I thought year 12 was bad as well :frown: yeah, no point spending 5 years doing something I don't really want to, or dropping out when that could have been someone else

I have no idea, I think about people who get 3 A*s now...even 3 As! The amount of work required is immense, I had absolutely no idea :eek2: Exactly, it is such a big commitment, it's scary....but I hate not knowing what I want to do :colondollar:
I have no idea, I think about people who get 3 A*s now...even 3 As! The amount of work required is immense, I had absolutely no idea :eek2: Exactly, it is such a big commitment, it's scary....but I hate not knowing what I want to do :colondollar:

Got to say they must actually have deserved those grades! Even BBB+ is amazing. Our last year though and we get an early summer which lasts way longer!! As long as you have an idea or some sorts, you provably won't go for art or anything like that :smile:
Got to say they must actually have deserved those grades! Even BBB+ is amazing. Our last year though and we get an early summer which lasts way longer!! As long as you have an idea or some sorts, you provably won't go for art or anything like that :smile:

The amount of work needed! :eek2: It flipping is! :lol: Indeed! Can't believe it's our last year :eek2: No, I doubt it....I *think* I'll end up in healthcare I just don't know what I'll be doing exactly :dontknow:
The amount of work needed! :eek2: It flipping is! :lol: Indeed! Can't believe it's our last year :eek2: No, I doubt it....I *think* I'll end up in healthcare I just don't know what I'll be doing exactly :dontknow:

Ah we'll get through it though!! Time flies so fast! That's probably the biggest problem, same with me, I think a gap year is probably the best thing

Come and do my course with me :hugs: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Come and do my course with me :hugs: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh you know what, it sounds so interesting :teeth: :giggle: :hugs:

FOSSILS......DUN DUN DUN! :awesome: :rofl:
Oh you know what, it sounds so interesting :teeth: :giggle: :hugs:

FOSSILS......DUN DUN DUN! :awesome: :rofl:

It's set, then :biggrin: :teehee:

Hahahaha :rofl: love it :tongue:
Ah we'll get through it though!! Time flies so fast! That's probably the biggest problem, same with me, I think a gap year is probably the best thing

Hopefully! :biggrin: It does, oh my god! :eek: Yes, yes, definitely! :yep: Best for both of us! :biggrin:
Original post by Lucy96

Yay! :awesome: I'll get my application ready for the 15th :lol: :teehee:

Oh it's so good :mmm: :lol:
Original post by Lucy96

Naughty girl. Why u up?
Yay! :awesome: I'll get my application ready for the 15th :lol: :teehee:

Oh it's so good :mmm: :lol:

Perfect, good girl :tongue: :lol: and you thought you'd be able to escape me this year...think again :wink:

It's the best thing ever :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
Naughty girl. Why u up?

Sorry :redface: am I not allowed to be? :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96

Nope :whip:.
Original post by Lucy96
Perfect, good girl :tongue: :lol: and you thought you'd be able to escape me this year...think again :wink:

It's the best thing ever :biggrin: :biggrin:

Another 3 years? :colonhash: :giggle:

Here you go, for your viewing pleasure once again! :awesome:

Latest