The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
Nope :whip:.

I better leave, then :gasp:
Original post by Lucy96
I better leave, then :gasp:

I'm only kidding btw, don't be offended.
Don't you want to be up early and studying, this final week?

I'm afraid so, darling :wink:

YAY, THANK YOU :love:

I'm only kidding btw, don't be offended.
Don't you want to be up early and studying, this final week?

Hehe of course :h:

Er...I'd like to say yes, but I'd probably be lying :tongue: Nah, I will revise hard this week, so I probably should get some earlier nights :tongue:
up at 03:33 huzzah

**** the police
Original post by Robbie242
up at 03:33 huzzah

**** the police

Just you on your ones lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Just you on your ones lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

but I'm with youuuuuuuu :smile:
Ooh, just realised we need less than 800 posts now before we can start a new thread :colone:

Original post by Qari
my study leave will be after my exams have finished

Well that's quite a rubbish study leave. :tongue:

Original post by furryface12
It was the same for A2 maths people at my school too, I felt really sorry for them! And I thought having an exam on the first day of study leave in year eleven was bad... Wish I could do GCSEs again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't nice :no: Haha, in 2010/2011, I had GCSE exams on my birthday, last year I had exams when everyone had finished and this year, I have 12 exams with no resits...should be fun. :sigh: :tongue: I prefer A-Levels to GCSEs tbh, GCSEs were sooooooo boring :yawn:
Original post by usycool1
Ooh, just realised we need less than 800 posts now before we can start a new thread :colone:

It wasn't nice :no: Haha, in 2010/2011, I had GCSE exams on my birthday, last year I had exams when everyone had finished and this year, I have 12 exams with no resits...should be fun. :sigh: :tongue: I prefer A-Levels to GCSEs tbh, GCSEs were sooooooo boring :yawn:

:woo: We talk too much- the other year groups have nowhere near this many!

Aww, in year 11 I had the first and last exam (27th of june- why?!) and I can claim to have been in the last ever january exam (except for welsh people...), but that's about it! I seem to attract exam clashes more, had two 2 hour ones clash in year ten, three in a day in year eleven and S1 and FP1 last year :tongue: The one advantage of having a birthday on christmas eve is that there me never school though :biggrin:

12 with no resits? How did you manage that?! :console: I only have 11 and that's with three resits... I guess, I preferred having more of a range of subjects at GCSE though even if English was one of them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
:woo: We talk too much- the other year groups have nowhere near this many!

Aww, in year 11 I had the first and last exam (27th of june- why?!) and I can claim to have been in the last ever january exam (except for welsh people...), but that's about it! I seem to attract exam clashes more, had two 2 hour ones clash in year ten, three in a day in year eleven and S1 and FP1 last year :tongue: The one advantage of having a birthday on christmas eve is that there me never school though :biggrin:

12 with no resits? How did you manage that?! :console: I only have 11 and that's with three resits... I guess, I preferred having more of a range of subjects at GCSE though even if English was one of them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're far more awesome than the other year groups. :plz2:

Damn, that must have been annoying! :sadnod: Haha, luckily I've never had too bad exam clashes but I think I may have some of the harder further maths modules on the same day this year. :sadnod: True. :colonhash: :lol:

6 further maths exams, 2 biology, 2 physics and 2 chemistry :yep: Nah, I hate English, such a boring subject. :u:
Reply 9209

Damn, that must have been annoying! :sadnod: Haha, luckily I've never had too bad exam clashes but I think I may have some of the harder further maths modules on the same day this year. :sadnod: True. :colonhash: :lol:

6 further maths exams, 2 biology, 2 physics and 2 chemistry :yep: Nah, I hate English, such a boring subject. :u:

Yup I agree with the English Statement.
And good luck m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Further maths clashes will be horrible, especially if FP2/3 are in there- good luck with that! I need to check this year's, but AQA had a load of complaints about exam clashes last year so I'm hoping not too many :smile:

I'll stick with my eight maths/further maths and three physics thanks :tongue: It was always the essays in English that got me, too many words :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, I hate English, such a boring subject. :u:

Original post by Qari

I'm disappointed, guys :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree as well :smug:

Similar to me :h: now that I'm not doing AFMAS.
Happy birthday Ellie Goulding.

Xx
Reply 9215

Lol I'm in a pretty similar situation to you.. dreading those FM exams in June
Further maths clashes will be horrible, especially if FP2/3 are in there- good luck with that! I need to check this year's, but AQA had a load of complaints about exam clashes last year so I'm hoping not too many :smile:

I'll stick with my eight maths/further maths and three physics thanks :tongue: It was always the essays in English that got me, too many words :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just checked - it's M2 and FP3 on the same day (my last two exams, in fact!). Shouldn't be that bad I don't think, M2's fairly straightforward and I quite like FP3 :yep: I hope it's not too bad for you! :crossedf:

Haha :lol:

Original post by Qari
And good luck m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed... :sigh:

Thanks!

Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

The truth hurts sometimes :sadnod: :wink:

Similar to me :h: now that I'm not doing AFMAS.

:ahee:

Original post by oyyoyy
Lol I'm in a pretty similar situation to you.. dreading those FM exams in June

What modules are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Robbie242
I agree as well :smug:

Right, Robbie, you'll have to join the list of guys Lucy is disappointed with!

(Oh and once my list is complete, you'll get locked in a room. The wallpaper and flooring are blank; whilst you're all in there, you'll have a black pen which you will use to write the words "I love English" over and over, your writing must be no larger than 1cm in depth. You do not leave until this is complete. Simultaneously, there will be a recording of several Shakespearean texts which will continue playing until you are done, Macbeth, Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Romeo and Juliet, you name it! Paintings of him will also be all over the ceiling as well as a statue in the corner of room where you will be forced to worship him once every half hour)

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just checked - it's M2 and FP3 on the same day (my last two exams, in fact!). Shouldn't be that bad I don't think, M2's fairly straightforward and I quite like FP3 :yep: I hope it's not too bad for you! :crossedf:

Haha :lol:

Indeed... :sigh:

Thanks!

The truth hurts sometimes :sadnod: :wink:

:ahee:

What modules are you doing? :smile:

Fp1-3,S1-3,M2,D1
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9219
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Truth hurts. Rather have people telling you the truth than lying to please you, no matter how much it hurts :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest