The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6840
Original post by de_monies
Hmm kids tend to both love me and are scared of me :biggrin: I like that combination! It's far, far easier in the 21st century, just to take away material goods imo. Works far, far better than hitting!

And... yeah

Basically this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/converse.php?u=945663&u2=576439

Lol yeh. All you have to do is hide a toy and they listen to you so quick :tongue:

Wow. Lol I actually read most of that! But you do make a good point. I give people christmas cards and stuff and say merry christmas to people, but I dont celebrate it lol :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol yeh. All you have to do is hide a toy and they listen to you so quick :tongue:

Wow. Lol I actually read most of that! But you do make a good point. I give people christmas cards and stuff and say merry christmas to people, but I dont celebrate it lol :tongue:

What I find almost "weird" is how I can quite literally STILL take the remote from my little brother and turn the TV off, and he won't dare turn it on from the TV itself :biggrin:

Years, and years, and years of "training" :biggrin: I've given gifts to next door neighbours (ie: small things. Mainly chocolate). I don't really "join in" as it were, but that's about it... (OK aside from team meals :biggrin: )

If any thing, those gifts are ENTIRELY on a non religious front. I didn't realise chocolate somehow became holy....
Reply 6842
What I find almost "weird" is how I can quite literally STILL take the remote from my little brother and turn the TV off, and he won't dare turn it on from the TV itself :biggrin:

Years, and years, and years of "training" :biggrin: I've given gifts to next door neighbours (ie: small things. Mainly chocolate). I don't really "join in" as it were, but that's about it... (OK aside from team meals :biggrin: )

If any thing, those gifts are ENTIRELY on a non religious front. I didn't realise chocolate somehow became holy....

Oh jeez lol, you must b really strict? :tongue:

If I ever give christmas presents it's usually chocolates as well :biggrin: me and my friends love chocolate though :tongue:

Lol I didn't realise :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Oh jeez lol, you must b really strict? :tongue:

If I ever give christmas presents it's usually chocolates as well :biggrin: me and my friends love chocolate though :tongue:

Lol I didn't realise :tongue:

Nope. Just if they mess around, I take stuff away :biggrin: Curtailing privileges is far more effective than hitting... Though occasionally I have threatened to put my brother in the bin,by picking him up and pretending to throw him out

That's when he REALLY messes about :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6844
Nope. Just if they mess around, I take stuff away :biggrin: Curtailing privileges is far more effective than hitting... Though occasionally I have threatened to put my brother in the bin,by picking him up and pretending to throw him out

That's when he REALLY messes about :biggrin:

Yeh I know what u mean lol. Awww lol that's so funny but sad at the same time :biggrin:. My cousins are so spoilt, when I babysit them they expect me to do everything and listen to everything they say. If they say they want chocolate they expect chocolate asap but I can't afford to hav them on a sugar rush :tongue: so I just let them cry til they forget about it and ask me something else :redface: I was actually with them today and don't know how I've survived lol :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh I know what u mean lol. Awww lol that's so funny but sad at the same time :biggrin:. My cousins are so spoilt, when I babysit them they expect me to do everything and listen to everything they say. If they say they want chocolate they expect chocolate asap but I can't afford to hav them on a sugar rush :tongue: so I just let them cry til they forget about it and ask me something else :redface: I was actually with them today and don't know how I've survived lol :tongue:

I have one cousin who's EVIL. She knows Ill do (pretty much) any thing for her :biggrin: (Because she's my favourite... ), so the crocodile tears are activated..
Reply 6846
I have one cousin who's EVIL. She knows Ill do (pretty much) any thing for her :biggrin: (Because she's my favourite... ), so the crocodile tears are activated..

Lol. Thats so sweeeeet!! My little cousins my princess and I'm the baji queen :p:K: but when she wants to b moody she will b
Reply 6847
Anyone know how to play bluff?
Reply 6848
Hello everyone! How is it going? It's great to be back.

I'm hoping to get into the routine of revising for my AS exams coming up! I also purchased the subscription membership in order to help boost my potential in achieving the best possible grades.
Reply 6849
Original post by Drizz
Hello everyone! How is it going? It's great to be back.

I'm hoping to get into the routine of revising for my AS exams coming up! I also purchased the subscription membership in order to help boost my potential in achieving the best possible grades.

Hello :smile: how are you?
Reply 6850
Original post by IqraHaq
Hello :smile: how are you?

I'm good thank you, how are you?
Reply 6851
Original post by Drizz
I'm good thank you, how are you?

I'm very well thanks. What have u been up to?
Reply 6852
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm very well thanks. What have u been up to?

Great. I haven't been up to much other than just watching TV, resting up and going to my cousins house.

What about you?
Reply 6853
Original post by Drizz
Great. I haven't been up to much other than just watching TV, resting up and going to my cousins house.

What about you?

Sounds alright.

I've not even up to much either tbh. My life revolves around babysitting, studying and sleeping :tongue:
Reply 6854
Original post by IqraHaq
Sounds alright.

I've not even up to much either tbh. My life revolves around babysitting, studying and sleeping :tongue:

Ah, babysitting? If you don't mind me asking, is this babysitting your little brothers/sisters or your nephews/nieces?
Reply 6855

100 Pakistan Zindabad *

(edited 10 years ago)
i swear some people mistake this thread for "pakistan" thread and not PAKISTANI !
Reply 6857
Original post by Drizz
Ah, babysitting? If you don't mind me asking, is this babysitting your little brothers/sisters or your nephews/nieces?

My 3 little cousins :biggrin: such a handful though
Reply 6858
Original post by IqraHaq
My 3 little cousins :biggrin: such a handful though

Oh, that's super cool! Always got to have love for the little cousins.

It sounds good though, great to hear that you look after them!
Reply 6859
Original post by Drizz
Oh, that's super cool! Always got to have love for the little cousins.

It sounds good though, great to hear that you look after them!

Haha okay :tongue: but I do love them all! They're so cute :smile:

I look after them almost everyday, chilling today tho! :biggrin:

Latest