Posted from TSR Mobile

Why's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8421
I be bored ....
Original post by Tomsta
I be bored ....

There's an emoticon for that :tongue: :bebored:

Haven't been out at all really this term and didn't go out that much last year compared to friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8424
Original post by incipientT
There's an emoticon for that :tongue: :bebored:

:bebored: lol so there is
Original post by Tomsta
:bebored: lol so there is

Run out of things to do while :crast:?
Reply 8426
Run out of things to do while :crast:?

A little yes :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
A little yes :smile:

Got anything planned for today?
Reply 8428
Got anything planned for today?

Done a bit of uni work, and now just chilling trying to find something to do, i'm expecting a call later, no idea when though
Reply 8429
Original post by Jack22031994
Haven't been out at all really this term and didn't go out that much last year compared to friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you second year?
Fair enough. I'm trying to cut down on 'going out' and doing more interesting activities. Might boost the little confidence I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
Done a bit of uni work, and now just chilling trying to find something to do, i'm expecting a call later, no idea when though

Do you mean a phone call or a visit? :smile: I've got to get around to doing some more revision today- I managed to get some done though :tongue:
Reply 8431
Do you mean a phone call or a visit? :smile: I've got to get around to doing some more revision today- I managed to get some done though :tongue:

A phone call :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
A phone call :smile:

I guess that doesn't give you as much to do :tongue:
Original post by senz72
Are you second year?
Fair enough. I'm trying to cut down on 'going out' and doing more interesting activities. Might boost the little confidence I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am - even it's just twice a month would be good, I need to boost my confidence somehow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8434
I guess that doesn't give you as much to do :tongue:

WEll no not really as i'm expecting a phone call means i have to be on the lookout / ear out so :tongue: + i get nervous when on the phone, i'm not a phone kinda person i prefer text / facebook etc. yet i'm fine face to face, wierd or what (well fine to a certain extent)
Original post by Tomsta
WEll no not really as i'm expecting a phone call means i have to be on the lookout / ear out so :tongue: + i get nervous when on the phone, i'm not a phone kinda person i prefer text / facebook etc. yet i'm fine face to face, wierd or what (well fine to a certain extent)

Yeah, I'm terrible with phone calls as well - I never know what to say! I'm better in person but best online :smile:
Reply 8436
Yeah, I'm terrible with phone calls as well - I never know what to say! I'm better in person but best online :smile:

Same with me, i can talk on phones, but my anxiety normally means i'm tripping up over my words if i know the phone call means sometimes (ie Telephone interview, calling a 'girl' etc.)
Original post by Tomsta
Same with me, i can talk on phones, but my anxiety normally means i'm tripping up over my words if i know the phone call means sometimes (ie Telephone interview, calling a 'girl' etc.)

Hmm, I'm ok on the rare occasion that I know exactly what we're going to be talking about in advance. Otherwise, there are large, awkward silences :frown:
Reply 8438
Hmm, I'm ok on the rare occasion that I know exactly what we're going to be talking about in advance. Otherwise, there are large, awkward silences :frown:

My sentiments excatly hence why i prefer not to do phone calls, unless i'm ringing to enquire about something, but you have to make sacrifices in life
Original post by Tomsta
My sentiments excatly hence why i prefer not to do phone calls, unless i'm ringing to enquire about something, but you have to make sacrifices in life

Sadly so :sadnod: This a friend who's calling?

Quick Reply

Latest